Earls Court;Sharron Needles

R

rainymoz

Did you get the Earls Court business straightened out Sharron Needles?

my ! you are a popular boy/girl everyone's been asking where you got to

> Did you get the Earls Court business straightened out Sharron Needles?

Well, not exactly. I am for sure going, for I already have flights, etc. I just have to find a ticket to the gig. But I will get one, if it's the last thing I ever do. I will sell my body if I have to

Sharron Needles, are you listening to me? This is not Picadilly Palare. Don't ever put yourself in a situation where you are going to lose your job, have no money, or suffer equally dire consequences merely to see a gig. It happens far too much to people. The ticket situation will work itself out, I'm sure, without you having to go to such lengths. I'm sure you're joking, but you'd better be. Keep in mind what I said about arriving early at the venue. Call them today, if you can, they may still be open. (No selling of the body or worldly possessions allowed!)

Piccadilly Palare (with two c s) is a different place, ahem.

Lol, it was merely an exaggeration, but it is Earls Court after all.... I won't lose my job because I already got the time off, and believe me, I have in the past suffered direly to see gigs, so it won't be a problem(in 2002, I lost 12 lbs, cracked a rib, and fell ill for 2 weeks after San Diego). I am sure a few days in Europe, I can handle. After all, it's not like it's FRESNO or something....

> Sharron Needles, are you listening to me? This is not Picadilly Palare.
> Don't ever put yourself in a situation where you are going to lose your
> job, have no money, or suffer equally dire consequences merely to see a
> gig. It happens far too much to people. The ticket situation will work
> itself out, I'm sure, without you having to go to such lengths. I'm sure
> you're joking, but you'd better be. Keep in mind what I said about
> arriving early at the venue. Call them today, if you can, they may still
> be open. (No selling of the body or worldly possessions allowed!)

Fresno, indeed!!!
Good memory, sharron needles. Do be careful.

> Fresno, indeed!!!
> Good memory, sharron needles. Do be careful.

So will you be there as well(Earls Court)? And you still never answered my original question, which has me sorta stumped... How did you know about 'Lost?' It's still a mystery to me.

You do know the answer to all of your questions already. Send me an email with my username on here @ the granddaddy of your email domain name. Yes.

> You do know the answer to all of your questions already. Send me an email
> with my username on here @ the granddaddy of your email domain name. Yes.

How bout you send me one to the email above real quick, cause I can't figure out your domain. I'll try again, but it will probably get returned again.

Back
Top Bottom