Earls Court and Manchester releases...confusing?

• Thread starter The Seeker of Good Songs
  • Start date
T

The Seeker of Good Songs

This article makes it seem that the Earls Court CD and the Manchester DVD are the same show.

That wasn't my original impression of this.

From NME.com
MORRISSEY will combine the release of his forthcoming live album with the issue a DVD of the show on the same day.

As previously reported here, the legendary star follows his victorious comeback year with 'Morrissey Live At Earl's Court' on April 4.

Recorded on his December UK tour, the set comprises never-before-performed B-sides as well as solo and Smiths hits.

he will also release a DVD of the gig on the same day, called ’Who Put The ‘M’ In Manchester?’.

M PEOPLE!

Did you get a good price when you sold your brain?

Did you get a good price when you sold your brain? after all it was hardly used.

Reg

LOL

> Did you get a good price when you sold your brain? after all it was hardly
> used.

> Reg

now now

L

well i know i should respond L (i'll knock myself off the top of the forum) but jeez its it just me?

Re: L

> well i know i should respond L (i'll knock myself off the top of the
> forum) but jeez its it just me?

lol not just you

The seeker of goods songs...

The seeker of good songs? there a misnomer, whats he doing on a moz website anyhoo?

ummm don't know if i've misread this here L and reg plate but are u taking the piss out of the seeker of good songs or nme? cause nme have truly mixed it up. they've even printed the setlist of the dvd as the same as the earls court cd and to make matters worse(!) they've posted along with a pic from "THAT gig" with morrissey sporting a flower in his fly which he did not do at the earls court gig they are talking abooooooooot

i am very tired after just finishing wokr at the pub so forgive me if i too hgave mixed things up

Back
Top Bottom