Ear Stretching

Aww, thank you.Hope you are well, Miss Trubz.

like i said. SPC for lyfe.

small penis club! we got rep from coast to coast.

I think you should change the name to Average Penis Club, you would have more....members.

*groan*

Looking good ,Mindless!
I hated the smell of mine after they were done, its an awful odor, just do not go to that crazy big size.I used to know this kid, we called him 'Hockey pucks'.

you could also just try weighted earrings.

p.s. sorry for oye going below the belt in yr thread. he cant resist!

I had mine up to 5/8 but took em out for a few months and they shrank down to 00 and I think I'll stay there. My advice on stretching is to go slow, don't skip sizes and use a gradual taper.

Ignore my appearance...it's been a long day
IMG00053.jpg

Its not all the way through anymore because I had a near blow-out experience. I freaked out.[/QUOTE]

Are you ok? What happened???

It blew out a bit. not enough for me to have to put the 00 back in...but if I kept pushing there'd have been a big prob. I just pushed the spiral out a bit and keep cleaning it because its sticking. But I'm fine, thanks for asking :)

I would say that if the taper is not going through easily that it is just not ready to go up another size as yet,some peoples skin is just a little stretchier than others, just as some peoples minds are more closed than others. Just be patient and give it another go in a week.One of my ears stretched up really easily whereas the other is a little stubborn, as a result i have one ear at 20mm & the other at 18mm. Good luck & check this out :- pierceitshop i highly recomend:thumb:

I would say that if the taper is not going through easily that it is just not ready to go up another size as yet,some peoples skin is just a little stretchier than others, just as some peoples minds are more closed than others. Just be patient and give it another go in a week.One of my ears stretched up really easily whereas the other is a little stubborn, as a result i have one ear at 20mm & the other at 18mm. Good luck & check this out :- pierceitshop i highly recomend:thumb:

Thanks. I ordered better tapers so those will come in a week. I didn't know that ears can be "not ready to stretch". Thanks a lot...good to know:thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom