DVD questions (Pasolini is Me & Smiths : Under Review)

Eft

Hello-
I haven't been here since the old forums, what a welcome change.

I have a few Smiths/Morrissey things waiting to be watched at home and was wondering if anyone else has seen these?

Morrissey DVD called "Pasolini Is Me" that has Rock Am Ring 2006 + a few UK television appearances, a silver pressed DVD in a DVD-sized digipac case.

The Smiths : Under Review

Has anyone seen these yet? Are they good?

Cheers

I've got The Smiths 'Under Review', whilst it isn't complete rubbish and certainly a lot better then Morrissey - 'The jewel in the crown'. However it won't tell you anything you didn't know already plus none of the actual band took part in it.

Worth watching once but not worth spending your hard earned cash on.

I am getting them at less than retail. Helps out a bit. Been buying boots so long that any disc less than $30 is a bargain in my eyes.

I'll look forward to that Smiths though, as my wife's the real fan, I just pick them up for her. So that common knowledge will do me handy.

I saw a different link that someone sold that Pasolini Is Me DVD on eBay France for 60euro, wow! In that same post was someone whining about bootlegs, yet I bet they have a ton of CD-Rs & mp3. Don't get me started....

Hi,

I just got a copy of the "Pasolini Is Me" DVD and it's great quality. It's on Ebay as "MORRISSEY PASOLINI IS ME RARE 2006 LIVE PERFORMANCE DVD".

It's worth the asking price, but I`m going to encode and upload over the next week or so. If you can put up with the reduced MP4 quality, etc. then watch this space!.

bought pasolini for £20 in clampdown records, manchester ,day after gmex concert, pretty good quality, though crowd are not particularly brilliant so atmosphere not as good as a Mozza crowd.. still just about worth it...

bought pasolini for £20 in clampdown records, manchester ,day after gmex concert, pretty good quality, though crowd are not particularly brilliant so atmosphere not as good as a Mozza crowd.. still just about worth it...

I got 'Hamburg Knows I'm Miserable Now' from there and it was so good.

As for 'Pasolini...', I got it in Nottingham for £12 - the guy clearly didnt know what it was. :)

The main concert is okay, but the Pink Festival stuff is great - Ganglord is really good!!

Back
Top Bottom