Dvd help

Brigitte Bardot

Hi,
I have just downloaded the full Video of the bbc show video.
On the details it says that it is DVD resdy. However when I try to burn it on DVD it keep failing. I am using Nero. Could someone please help me with a step by step on how to burn these files to a DVD using Nero Vision 4.
I must do something wrong, but do not understand what as I have never been able to burn any DVD's.

I would so much appreciate any help.

Hello which file did you download ?

DVD format 2009-2-11 BBC Radio 2 Broadcast CARE only a conversion from .flv stream

Yes download the 2gig Vesrsion , on smithtorrents ( might take a couple of days though ! )

start Nero Burning Rom

select "DVD-Video"

then select "New"

drag all your download movie files in the top left hand "Video_TS" folder ( should be highlighted in red )

Then hit the "Burn" button on the top toolbar

Make tea & dance !!

Yes download the 2gig Vesrsion , on smithtorrents ( might take a couple of days though ! )

start Nero Burning Rom

select "DVD-Video"

then select "New"

drag all your download movie files in the top left hand "Video_TS" folder ( should be highlighted in red )

Then hit the "Burn" button on the top toolbar

Make tea & dance !!

In that order, I prefer to make tea and dance first! :p

Whereabouts in Brighton are you?

Last edited:
Hallo

Yes in that order works for me everytime

Im living near the Hanover part of Brighton ( because of the wonderfull pubs !! )

Hallo

Yes in that order works for me everytime

Im living near the Hanover part of Brighton ( because of the wonderfull pubs !! )

You're not wrong, they're great.
It's just down the road from me, i'm up at Fiveways. :thumb:
Small world.

Hello Fiveways -

Your local Agra Tandoori is so tempying sometimes I drive up there when I have the munchies.

After Ive have download the full version I will try to upload somewhere like sendspace etc

Ive just played the other version that run short & it was blooming marvellous on a large plasma with the sound cranked up.

Hello Fiveways -

Your local Agra Tandoori is so tempying sometimes I drive up there when I have the munchies.

After Ive have download the full version I will try to upload somewhere like sendspace etc

Ive just played the other version that run short & it was blooming marvellous on a large plasma with the sound cranked up.

Don't mention Agra Tandoori, I'm hungry now! :yum:

Back
Top Bottom