Durham, NC - The Carolina Theatre (June 15, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Now My Heart Is Full / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / People Are The Same Everywhere / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by setlist.fm, correction by an anonymous person.

• Live: The pleasure, the privilege was ours, Morrissey by Alex Maiolo - Indy Week. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Photo by josh_hofer / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester.

durham.jpg

Last edited:
What is it like to hug Moz? i heard his cologne is fabulous.

The rumor is true, the man smells amazing - not sure what the scent is, but it's lovely. I got to hug him 6 years ago in Durham (DPAC) and appears to be same fragrance. I don't know how he manages it with all the sweating, but there you have it.

That's awesome. I didn't know who she was prior to the show the other night but I've since watched her videos and she does a wonderful job. Really touching of morrissey to recognize her and I'm glad I saw that moment.

Fan from the 80's, second time seeing him, last was 1997 in Raleigh on Maladjusted tour I believe. I enjoyed it and thought it was good mix. Although would have loved "stop me" that song was the first I had heard and forever connected me with his music. Siderite, I had never heard "ganglord" before and loved it. Why doesn't he include songs like that and people are the same on his album releases? My opinion is those records would do better. I paid double face value and was very happy I did so.

Ganglord was released on the Swords album with some other b-sides and rarities.

The rumor is true, the man smells amazing - not sure what the scent is, but it's lovely. I got to hug him 6 years ago in Durham (DPAC) and appears to be same fragrance. I don't know how he manages it with all the sweating, but there you have it.

Commes des Garcons - Incense Avignon.
I have worn it for years and it is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom