Durham, NC - The Carolina Theatre (June 15, 2015) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Jun 16, 2015.

By davidt on Jun 16, 2015 at 3:30 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Now My Heart Is Full / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / People Are The Same Everywhere / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by setlist.fm, correction by an anonymous person.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Jun 16, 2015.

1. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester

Josh Hofer ‏@josh_hofer · 31 minutes ago
      Tonight I photographed #Morrissey at @CarolinaDurham and it was incredible. Shot 555 frames in three songs! Diving into them.. meow! #dowork
      Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    2. Ryan
      Ryan
      He loves those V necks.
    3. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester

[​IMG]
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    4. FAN
      FAN
      So true!

Screen Shot 2015-06-15 at 10.34.33 PM.jpg
    5. Mary Beth Thomss
      Mary Beth Thomss
      So disappointed. We love Morrissey and have been disappointed through multiple cancelations. He finally showed tonight and used the venue to play every political song he has. We don't share many of his views. He has a wonderful talent, but unless he is donating 100% of the price of our tickets to PETA I have lost respect.
    6. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester
      Clover Dean Ⓜ️ ‏@MozzeriansATW · 4 minutes ago
      Anyone know this backdrop? #Morrissey at tonight's @CarolinaDurham show 6/15/15 photo by @Guillaume1973

[​IMG]
    7. Oscarblacutt
      Oscarblacutt
      Great show, epic start with The Queen is Dead. Moz look great and sure was in good spirits. Love the whole band!
    8. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      I think we need passports to go to North Carolina and Georgia, but that sure looks better than the LA Sports Arena. Anonymous-
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
    10. saintssmileshyly
      saintssmileshyly
      Just back- 20th show I've seen. I'm done. It was the worst mailed in, piece of crap, half assed effort I've experienced.
      Shockingly bad set list-
      I Will See You in Far Off Places was played
      No sign of Stop Me, Will Never Marry, Scandanavia
      Played People are the Same, ruined Speedway with a fucking Chinese fire drill during which Gustavo sang in Spanish. No quote. No sing along. Nothing.
      He wore a sweaty ass Captain Kirk 1970s sitcom space costume top for 90% of the show.
      It was brief.
      Thank God. I'm done with this half-cocked, do whatever production he has devolved into...
      Good news- best guitarist in the band- keyboard player, Gustavo.
    11. davidt
      davidt
      Google Image search found this image of Margherita Caruso:

[​IMG]

IL VANGELO SECONDO MATTEO - Kolossal a confronto

Margherita Caruso bio - IMDB
      Margherita Caruso was born in 1950 in Italy. She is an actress, known for The Gospel According to St. Matthew (1964).

The Gospel According to St. Matthew (1964) - IMDB
      "Il vangelo secondo Matteo" (original title)

12. Chip
      Chip
      Another Pasolini reference? I am still waiting for the Salo backdrop...
    13. Oscarblacutt
      Oscarblacutt
      You are a dick and a hater dude.
    14. Oscarblacutt
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Fan from the 80's, second time seeing him, last was 1997 in Raleigh on Maladjusted tour I believe. I enjoyed it and thought it was good mix. Although would have loved "stop me" that song was the first I had heard and forever connected me with his music. Siderite, I had never heard "ganglord" before and loved it. Why doesn't he include songs like that and people are the same on his album releases? My opinion is those records would do better. I paid double face value and was very happy I did so.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
    17. Chip
      Chip
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Mary Beth, I prob share most of your views and not many of his but it's his forum. While it will prob not change my habits it was tough to watch the footage. Sorry to go so deep but I wish the same concern was their for babies. Regardless, those images dampened my spirits but didn't let it cast an overall cloud on the night.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yeah, don't know what causes someone to flip a switch and go so negative on him. He's an artist, there are going to be things we don't like but by and large I respect him and his work means something to me. Because of this I give him the benefit of the doubt and tend to see the positives. It's ok to disagree or to not love all of it but to go to the far extreme to slam him is too much.