Durham, NC - bysshe's "play by play" thread

Thanks, we're dorks. :p

I know, I'm all shaky :o

Ask

ahh me too, and im on a different time zone. :rolleyes:

youd've had maybe one text from me, then maybe a 'huh' or a "cant talk now, busy evading security and planning which bit of moz to kiss first"
:lbf::blushing:

ahh me too, and im on a different time zone. :rolleyes:

youd've had maybe one text from me, then maybe a 'huh' or a "cant talk now, busy evading security and planning which bit of moz to kiss first"
:lbf::blushing:

LOL, I know. Mine would be akdihnkdoliknsdkll!!! She must be wearing a miner's hat or maybe she has a reading light...:confused::lbf:

I bet others around her are like "WTF, woman... Get off your cell phone!" :rolleyes:

I' dont want him to play Thats how people grow up anymore lol.
too bad he loves that song. EEEK

anyway, ask and bily budd !! YAY

LOL, I know. Mine would be akdihnkdoliknsdkll!!! She must be wearing a miner's hat or maybe she has a reading light...:confused::lbf:

I bet others around her are like "WTF, woman... Get off your cell phone!" :rolleyes:

yeah, id be getting narked with her,
LOL

hows his voice holding?

yeah im sikc of billy budd and HSIN.

bout time we got 'i'll never be anbodies hero now' back for a while, or maybe MIM instead of HSIN.

she may not even be looking,I can text without looking at my cell.It is easy.

doesn't mean the recipient can read it though
*smilies not working, but im actually blowing a raspberry at ya*

I' dont want him to play Thats how people grow up anymore lol.
too bad he loves that song. EEEK

anyway, ask and bily budd !! YAY

Oh, I know. :sick: I took the high road and didn't say That's How People Throw Up. :barf: Oh wait... I just did :D

At the end of that song, he ended it with a fake sneeze and said "It's how I feel"

Let Me Kiss You

and this just in SHIRT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't mean the recipient can read it though
*smilies not working, but im actually blowing a raspberry at ya*

haha, aww, oh believe me, i am a master texter.I could test with it stuck in a pocket.I used to do it all the time at my old work,though now that I think about it,they may not have thought I was texting but surely must have thought i was a weird man.

haha, aww, oh believe me, i am a master texter.I could test with it stuck in a pocket.I used to do it all the time at my old work,though now that I think about it,they may not have thought I was texting but surely must have thought i was a weird man.

Do you do butt dialing too? :D

I gotta admit, bysshe's good. No, she's great. :cool:

Tags
bysshes da bomb frinkinunison real time
Back
Top Bottom