Durham, NC - bysshe's "play by play" thread

lottie

Love Me Outside!
Thanks, we're dorks. :p

I know, I'm all shaky :o

Ask

ahh me too, and im on a different time zone. :rolleyes:

youd've had maybe one text from me, then maybe a 'huh' or a "cant talk now, busy evading security and planning which bit of moz to kiss first"
:lbf::blushing:

Corrissey

lovable loser
ahh me too, and im on a different time zone. :rolleyes:

youd've had maybe one text from me, then maybe a 'huh' or a "cant talk now, busy evading security and planning which bit of moz to kiss first"
:lbf::blushing:

LOL, I know. Mine would be akdihnkdoliknsdkll!!! She must be wearing a miner's hat or maybe she has a reading light...:confused::lbf:

I bet others around her are like "WTF, woman... Get off your cell phone!" :rolleyes:

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
I' dont want him to play Thats how people grow up anymore lol.
too bad he loves that song. EEEK

anyway, ask and bily budd !! YAY

lottie

Love Me Outside!
LOL, I know. Mine would be akdihnkdoliknsdkll!!! She must be wearing a miner's hat or maybe she has a reading light...:confused::lbf:

I bet others around her are like "WTF, woman... Get off your cell phone!" :rolleyes:

yeah, id be getting narked with her,
LOL

hows his voice holding?

lottie

Love Me Outside!
yeah im sikc of billy budd and HSIN.

bout time we got 'i'll never be anbodies hero now' back for a while, or maybe MIM instead of HSIN.

lottie

Love Me Outside!
she may not even be looking,I can text without looking at my cell.It is easy.

doesn't mean the recipient can read it though
*smilies not working, but im actually blowing a raspberry at ya*

Corrissey

lovable loser
I' dont want him to play Thats how people grow up anymore lol.
too bad he loves that song. EEEK

anyway, ask and bily budd !! YAY

Oh, I know. :sick: I took the high road and didn't say That's How People Throw Up. :barf: Oh wait... I just did :D

At the end of that song, he ended it with a fake sneeze and said "It's how I feel"

Let Me Kiss You

and this just in SHIRT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oye terence

ampersand after ampersand
doesn't mean the recipient can read it though
*smilies not working, but im actually blowing a raspberry at ya*

haha, aww, oh believe me, i am a master texter.I could test with it stuck in a pocket.I used to do it all the time at my old work,though now that I think about it,they may not have thought I was texting but surely must have thought i was a weird man.

Corrissey

lovable loser
haha, aww, oh believe me, i am a master texter.I could test with it stuck in a pocket.I used to do it all the time at my old work,though now that I think about it,they may not have thought I was texting but surely must have thought i was a weird man.

Do you do butt dialing too? :D

I gotta admit, bysshe's good. No, she's great. :cool:

Tags
bysshes da bomb frinkinunison real time
Top Bottom