Duran Duran

I was a confused child, loved duran duran AND morrissey ;)

I saw them live when I was 12, and then saw them again when I was 35 and they were still as fab :D

I saw them for the first time when I was 14 and the last time I saw them I was 34 (2008). I still love them! Their working on a new album:)

I've been a Duranie since I was 12.:thumb:

Last saw them 2005.The fans seemed to have matured a bit though.:D

I still listen to them a fair bit. Very groove-tastic.

Anyone see them on MTV unplugged way back when? They were spectacular. If you haven't, I highly recommend it.

^ :sweet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHisxSll5ac

This is how I like to remember them :cool: *licks Roger's neck* :horny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NF6Qa84mno

You know-I hate when people say you can't be a Moz fan if you're a Duranie! :mad: I think they're mutually exclusive! At least, I didn't read it in the Morrissey Handbook. :rolleyes: Everyone could stand to take a page out of the D2 book, artists owe a lot more to them than they/you realize. :cool:

I made an instant enemy on the main page -got a lot of flak- for going to The Police (at Wrigley, no less :guitar:) Said I couldn't possibly be a Morrissey fan. :rolleyes:

I've been a Duran fan and Moz fan most of my life!The DD music forums have a lot of Moz fans.

It's only closed minds that stick to one artist or genre and scoff.

I'm really pissed you can't get the official DD videos on You Tube anymore.

My fave dvds were As The Lights Go down and Sing Blue Silver.

I've been a Duran fan and Moz fan most of my life!The DD music forums have a lot of Moz fans.

It's only closed minds that stick to one artist or genre and scoff.

I'm really pissed you can't get the official DD videos on You Tube anymore.

My fave dvds were As The Lights Go down and Sing Blue Silver.

Really? Maybe I should check out the D2 forums! Don't you have to pay? or is that just the Fan Club? I'll take a look...once I come up with a witty username! :rolleyes::D

Yeah, D2 invented the music video, it should be on for FREE on ALL channels! Sing Blue Silver is magical :bow:

^^
I had that poster on my wall. I'm still pissed I wasn't allowed to see them in 84. I begged my mom, said my brother could take me. He could use it as an excuse to meet girls. That didn't even work.

I love Duran Duran and am not ashamed to admit it. Really want to see them live again.
Thanks Corrissey, now I'm watching all sorts of DD vids on youtube. I'm off tomorrow!!!

The guy is such a cock. I love this clip.
This one's a big longer but well worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
He wore more make up to his wedding than his bride did. And they invited flamingos. Love him!

Back
Top Bottom