Dunoon, Scotland - Queens Hall (June 18, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Alma Matters / Speedway / Meat is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board // This Charming Man

set list provided by Quiffaa - allyouneedismorrissey.com, link posted by an anonymous person (image)

Last edited:
Playing around with the set list really paid off in Dunoon! We only got our breath back after Speedway ended. Morrissey it was a concert to remember and we were eating out of your hands. Time stands still when you are up there and nothing else matters. Thankyou x

i loved the gig was the best nite out in ages does it matter what he plays they are all top tunes. come back soon !

Are there any clips from the gig? Can't find any at all on Youtube....

off topic
Since I was banned from Solo without reason or rather for being accused of having been under the name "Andy Gray" (which was not me) I just wanna say that I will not be on Solo anymore despite my recent comeback as I've been off this place since 2006. It seems that the people that used to chat in the old chatroom started another chat at another website and I am glad to say that they are british fans and some from the rest of Europe like myself.
Sadly Solo is seen as an imperialistic american fan site and the fact is that most of us who are not from USA feel we have less or nothing in common with american Moz fans. We cannot talk about football cause you american have your version and we have ours. There's a too big cultural divide to over bridge and I very much share the sentiments among those ex-solo chatters that really went solo and got their own chat.
David Tseng has lost a lot of credibility not at least because he has hired at least one troll to be moderator on here which is quite funny.
He is also quite weak for little damsels in distress and if they have israeli blood then they can report things to him and he does nothing to check what has happened and uses the little control such a short and insignificant man has.
Despite not sharing the views of the imposter who made some believe it was me I can confirm that my political views are on the far right and that I am indeed an anti-semite and an anti-muslim as well just to make sure everyone gets that. Despite the fact that the most loud Moz fans have some believe all Moz fans believe in love, peace and harmony the reality is far removed from that silly notion. Morrissey himself has on many occasions clearly shown that he is against many things that would in some quarters label him a "racist". I don't think that american fans can understand where the man came from and who followed him first. Among members of The English Defence League you will find Moz fans and among members of other so called extreme groups.
Let the american fans have their meaningless and vile view on Moz and make him into what they believe he is and let us European fans have our view because we were the first.
Goodbye Solo and David Tseng and remember that whatever happens facts and the truth cannot be bought or sold or fabricated unless you live in a country where that is part of the every day routine and I feel sorry for you americans living under such awful conditions and having to give up lives on a daily basis for a cause that benefits no-one but the men in power that would offload little people like you if they had to and they do so on a daily basis.

Urban (Solo chatter 1998-2006)

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears to be ARTHOUND or ARTHOUNDS.

well let's hope they're venue-trained and art deco experts and don't pee on the Alhambra stage then! Looks like a lovely place. Some dogs get all the luck.

Was Julia there? I just read on Twitter that Glosgowchivas is right behind her at the barriers.

Can anyone recall what Morrissey said on returning to the stage, following Meat is Murder? My wife missed it, and wanted to know what he said.

Can anyone recall what Morrissey said on returning to the stage, following Meat is Murder? My wife missed it, and wanted to know what he said.

Something about the "Bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond"

Something about the "Bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond"

Was that not near the end?
I thought he said something justifying the images shown when Meat is Murder was played..

Does anybody know what's written on the bass drum
Its a photo of anthony perkins he off psycho with anthony above it in black gaffer tape

......something very childish and pathetically silly. Morrissey 20011.

I thought he said something justifying the images shown when Meat is Murder was played..

Yes it was. I can't remember him saying anything about the images? However I'd had little sleep on Friday night (next door had a house party) and had set off from Manchester quite early. Oh, and a good few pints and some wine!

Did anyone else spot Stuart Murdoch at the gig?

Last edited:
Wow, yes! Must have taken a whole team of very brainy people to find that one.

Speaking of clever, I can't seem to find any information about how these tshirts are made, or how stuff from the PETA shop is made. I know they'd say they didn't harm an ant in the process, but is it really so?
I suppose they're clever enough to minimize their impact on the environment and use only organic cotton for tshirts for instance? It's funny, they don't seem to boast much about that?

Yet these days it's the sort of details a lot of clever people look for when they buy something (where and how this product was made). It's very surprising from such ethical people to not display that info. We all know that pesticides for example are quite, well, cruel for ecosystems. 9not to mention people).

I'm confused. People say we have to join the dots. Well so far, all I' m getting is a picture of a dollar bill. Is it normal? Then again, I don't think any ethical band would endorse these products without checking them ahead? That would be very stupid.

I don't think Matt Walker is stupid.
I wonder about the tshirts they sell in venues too. A tour is such a cash crop. I wonder what the cost price is for those cheap-looking "I love Money" ones...

hahaha I love this. A+ for effort and content... and A++ for very very very well disguised jab. I'm lovin' it.

Yes it was. I can't remember him saying anything about the images? However I'd had little sleep on Friday night (next door had a house party) and had set off from Manchester quite early. Oh, and a good few pints and some wine!

Did anyone else spot Stuart Murdoch at the gig?

yeah i seen him at the bar with his trilby on and his wool coat must have been roasting :crazy:
brel was it yourself i was talking to outside the venue you said you had left manchester early that morning

Something about beeing a man of action and then playing new song ACTION IS MY MIDDLE NAME

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom