Dundee Roll Call

Where you travelling from morton88? Im going on my own too :( . Travelling up from Lancaster, so its a fair trek!

Wanna be near front too! So, better set off now :)
Hope to get chatting to some moz fans. Ill probably be in the red smiths t shirt!

Enjoy everyone, and see ya later ;)

;):thumb:

Have a great time tonight in Glasgow everyone! :guitar:

Morrissey in Scotland is making me more homesick for Scotland.:tears:

Fantastic night! got boz's and solomans autograph :p

girl still ill was good meeting you! atleast we made it through the suffering in the que! was so cold! :lbf:

Viva Morrissey! My Hero

Nice to meet ya too! I wish I had waited for the band :( . Nice one getting your ticket signed.
Im sure I was behind the tour bus on Motorway at one point :lbf:
Anyway, fantastic night and well worth the cold/tiredness/starvation!

I love you Moz :D

See ya down the front sometime!

Was a great night :D, Got to the front:D
I missed the last trian, Morrissey did apologize and asked when the last tram was, i screamed when my train left, i went to the aftershow although they played the same 10 tracks over and over again and thankfully i found somewhere to stay.

Last edited:
Wish i went to the aftershow! was skint after the gig though :lbf:

I missed the last trian, Morrissey did aplogise and asked when the last tram was, i screamed when my train left, i went to the aftershow although they played the same 10 tracks over and over again and thankfully i found somewhere to stay.

another homeless night in a scottish city ....

I missed the last trian, Morrissey did aplogise and asked when the last tram was, i screamed when my train left, i went to the aftershow although they played the same 10 tracks over and over again and thankfully i found somewhere to stay.
I should have done this toooo!

Can anyone post up the setlist? I left just after let me kiss you, to catch the last train :drama:

I decided to head to the back of caird hall aprox 20.50 hrs
aprox 21.10 Morrissey walked in front of me. I ask in a pleasant manner for him to come across and shake my hand. To my delight he did and its all on film.
saves me rushing the stage ;)

I decided to head to the back of caird hall aprox 20.50 hrs
aprox 21.10 Morrissey walked in front of me. I ask in a pleasant manner for him to come across and shake my hand. To my delight he did and its all on film.
saves me rushing the stage ;)

thats a lovely story ... he was late on stage , but you missed doll and the kicks and they were great

get the video up for all to see (please:blushing:)

Shame I didn't meet anyone in the queue in the end. That'll teach me for joining the boards only very recently.

Was there from aroun 5.00, the weather was dismal but could have been even worse.

I enjoyed the gig loads though. I had to break up a fight between some young ruffians at the front, otherwise I'd probably have been injured quite badly. Morrissey seemed to love the violence.

The only bad bit was a couple of idiots who edged their way in front of me before the support came on, I probably would have tolerated it, but the guy behind me said he would sort it out, so he did. Maybe next time I shall stand up for myself.

Walked in gone 8ish, saw Doll and the kicks weren't on yet, massive queues for drinks, got a wrist band walked to the Pillars pub for another beer or two and went back about 9ish. Walked straight to the front. Can't see why you would queue from 5pm!

Back
Top Bottom