Dundee Roll Call

Morton88

Glamorous Glue
Hi

Just wondering if anybody is going to the caird hall show, if so what time do u think is best to start queing, my 5th time seeing Moz and i really want to get to the front!

Will be attending on my own aswell :blushing: still excited tho :)
x

I'm going to the Caird Hall concert, only a 10 minute dash from my flat, which is helpful. First time seeing Morrissey, myself. It should be excellent.

I reckon around 5.30-6 is a good time to start queuing, especially if you want to get near to the man.

If you bring stilts it won't matter where you stand.

Hey, :) I am also going to the Caird Hall gig, on my own :( . Went to Hyde Park last year on my own and ended up meeting lots of Moz fans who im still friends with now. Started queuing up at 9am for that! Driving up from Lancaster and never been to Dundee, so no idea what to expect. Cannot wait!!!!!!

:guitar:

I am now a resident of Fundee...so this is a wee stroll from my flat, what pubs are you all meeting?

Hi

Just wondering if anybody is going to the caird hall show, if so what time do u think is best to start queing, my 5th time seeing Moz and i really want to get to the front!

Will be attending on my own aswell :blushing: still excited tho :)
x

Interesting user name...?

1921.gif

:crazy: Nothing to do with the Football Club im afraid :lbf:

Gettin excited now for tomorrow!! On my own so hoping I'll meet some Mozza fans there to chat to :(

x

Us Moz fans tend to be a friendly bunch! There are always a few of us on our own, so plenty of other fans to chat too.

Bring on tomorrow, sooooo excited now

:):):):) x

As I'm going by myself, it'd be cool to talk to other Morrissey fans.....so I would welcome others approaching me in the arena or queue or wherever. I will wear my "Louder Than Bombs" t-shirt, I reckon.

Look for the aforementioned shirt worn by stocky guy with a beard. That'll be me. I may buy the first person to say hello a drink, or chocolate bar.

Same here girl still ill :lbf: cant waitttt my 5th time seeing him! are u going with friends?

Still unsure what time im gona head down at tho! i MUST get to the front :lbf:

Ill have my hatful of hollow t-shirt on Barry :) So ill come over and chat if i see you :) I'll op for the drink :lbf:

Not going to sleep tonight too excited :cool:

I live a fair distance from it so I'm gona have to be careful, I'll be gutted if i arrive and there's a massive que :p Owell, we shall see tomorrow :)

:lbf: Ale or lager I wouldnt be fussed :p

Last time i seen Morrissey at the caird hall, i waited out back afterwards for him leaving, he didnt stop but was surreal being only a yard or so from him :thumb: would have loved an autograph.

I live a fair distance from it so I'm gona have to be careful, I'll be gutted if i arrive and there's a massive que :p Owell, we shall see tomorrow :)

:lbf: Ale or lager I wouldnt be fussed :p

Last time i seen Morrissey at the caird hall, i waited out back afterwards for him leaving, he didnt stop but was surreal being only a yard or so from him :thumb: would have loved an autograph.

I don't think the queue will be massive......the Caird Hall holds 1,200, and I reckon it'll be drips and drabs. If you get to Dundee for around 5.00 you'll probably be OK.

Do it again and bring a camera, I'd say.

Yeh ur probably right, they were still selling tickets under a week ago so Im assuming it wont be a sell out.

I wil definitely be doing it again :) Without my camera though It's gone walk-abouts :confused:

You should, I'll definitely be heading around the back at the end :)

Anyways night all, and to whoever is going tomorrow have a great time. Will be brilliant :)

Back
Top Bottom