Dum Dum Girls to release ep including cover of "There is a Light that Never Goes Out"

modrevolve

Standard Model
The Dum Dum Girls are due to release their EP “He Gets Me High”, on March 1st. The women will also do a 21 date North American tour followed by a 22 date UK/EU tour in support of their new songs.The new album is right on the heels of their 2010 début album “I Will Be”. Check below for tour dates in your area.

The Dum Dum Girls new EP will include three original songs and a cover of The Smiths’ classic ”There Is a Light That Never Goes Out”. This EP was produced by Lead singer/songwriter Dee Dee, Richard Gotteher (who also worked on I Will Be and is best known for penning “My Boyfriend’s Back” and “I Want Candy”), and Sune Rose Wagner of the Raveonettes.

Re: Dum Dum Girls to release ep including cover of "There is a Light that Never Goes

It's on youtube!

I think it's a great cover

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dum Dum Girls to release ep including cover of "There is a Light that Never Goes

This is much better than I anticipated..thanks for posting

Wow .... nice cover!

Never thought I would(cause this song really means a lot to me),but I actually liked the cover.Nice job!

I am listening to it for the 2nd time & I still like it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom