Dum Dum Girls to release ep including cover of "There is a Light that Never Goes Out"

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2011 (read-only)' started by modrevolve, Feb 10, 2011.

1. modrevolve

modrevolve Standard Model

The Dum Dum Girls are due to release their EP “He Gets Me High”, on March 1st. The women will also do a 21 date North American tour followed by a 22 date UK/EU tour in support of their new songs.The new album is right on the heels of their 2010 début album “I Will Be”. Check below for tour dates in your area.

The Dum Dum Girls new EP will include three original songs and a cover of The Smiths’ classic ”There Is a Light That Never Goes Out”. This EP was produced by Lead singer/songwriter Dee Dee, Richard Gotteher (who also worked on I Will Be and is best known for penning “My Boyfriend’s Back” and “I Want Candy”), and Sune Rose Wagner of the Raveonettes.

2. Kewpie

Kewpie Member Moderator Subscriber

3. Gabriele

Gabriele New Member

Re: Dum Dum Girls to release ep including cover of "There is a Light that Never Goes

It's on youtube!

I think it's a great cover

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  4. modrevolve

modrevolve Standard Model

Re: Dum Dum Girls to release ep including cover of "There is a Light that Never Goes

This is much better than I anticipated..thanks for posting

5. myboyracer

myboyracer Speedway, here we come!

Wow .... nice cover!

6. Dave2006

Dave2006 Active Member

7. My sacred one

My sacred one Member

Never thought I would(cause this song really means a lot to me),but I actually liked the cover.Nice job!

8. Oh my god. it's Robby!

Oh my god. it's Robby! spontaneously luminescent

I am listening to it for the 2nd time & I still like it :thumb: