Dublin - Vicar Street (July 30, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Kid's A Looker / Scandinavia / Come Back To Camden / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Meat is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / First Of The Gang To Die / People Are The Same Everywhere / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by an anonymous person, from allyouneedismorrissey.com

Last edited:
flew over from the U.K to watch this gig. morrissey was stunning- absolutely a legend embodied in the flesh. he proved tonight why he is the greatest. More U.K gigs Moz! how bout chelt? :p

Amazing again. Great performance. A bit short though would have liked another twenty minutes. Just can't get enough!

Ahh, the same tired setlist--except for gems like Ouija Board, Sunday, and Fatty. No one can deny that he should consider such songs as Suedehead, Playboys, Interesting Drug, Glamorous Glue, Front Disco, Disappointed, Cosmic Dancer, Sing Your Life, Tomorrow.

The songs he is singing are weak and have been played over and over again--ie: Gang, Irish Blood.

Bring on the bashers.

I really can't understand how many "Yes Men" are on this site--who think Moz can do no wrong. He has a vast catalog, yet he chooses the same tired songs. The reason is the weak group that is backing him--other than Boz.

I agree with the above. Its putting me off buying a ticket for London - the same BIG numbers I've heard live year after year, coupled the with new songs leaves me only going for 2-3 songs.

I also agree. The poster above is realistic and in no way is being immature. He has been churning out some of these songs for too long now.

yea ...and i hate it when paul mccartney churns out 'yesterday'

Well I just drove 190 miles there & 190 miles back again. And it was worth every mile. So what if he churns out the same songs. The crowd loved it. He was on great form from start to finish. Without a doubt one of my top 5 Morrissey gigs ( and I've been going since 1984 ) As far as I'm concerned he can play what ever songs he likes afterall they're his songs so it's up to him what he wants to play. I heard him say in an interview once that he doesn't pick songs he thinks the crowd want to hear. I'm just thankful he's still playing live & I got to see him twice this week. I've 1 more gig to look forward to in Eindhoven next Friday with my brother who's never seen him. Can't wait

Well here for whats its worth is a short snippet of CAMDEN from tonights epic gig that I took on my iphone. I am sure a better will version will show up but until then. 31Moz gigs since 1991 and this has to be one of the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxtl_3pg3wg

cossy

Camden has got to be the biggest news since he brought out I Know It's Over. What an amazing gift; I'm so glad he's sharing it with us. I wish I could have been there. Here's hoping he keeps playing it.

Camden has got to be the biggest news since he brought out I Know It's Over. What an amazing gift; I'm so glad he's sharing it with us. I wish I could have been there. Here's hoping he keeps playing it.

I wish he had kept it where it was and I am now less likely to go to the concert that I wanted to go to than ever before. You can be save that he dug it out because of the recent discussion to divert it to the song. And no, it is not one of my favourite songs, I much prefer other songs that are systematically butchered thanks to people who "love" this one. Don't get yourself too excited. Besides it is interesting to see that now that the tour is at Ireland it is all great and well again.

Well here for whats its worth is a short snippet of CAMDEN from tonights epic gig that I took on my iphone. I am sure a better will version will show up but until then. 31Moz gigs since 1991 and this has to be one of the best

cossy

Thank You SO much for sharing that with us. Instant tears! I wish I could have been there to experience Camden...

cossy

I'm thrilled that he sang Camden last night, but that clip makes me realise just how wrong it is to use mobile phones to film / photograph gigs (sorry Cossy :p no offence meant). It is bad enough standing trying to watch Moz and having my view spoiled by a sea of 2" phone screens glowing, but knowing that the results are p*ss poor gets me cross.

Hopefully a decent quality recording will emerge.

Dave

Seriously ? Come Back To Camden..............i'm speechless. Momentous , his best solo song ! Can't believe it................

By the way , that 37 second clip is such a brilliant teaser !
Well played cossy because it's either that or nothing at the moment , least i got to hear a bit of it !

Thanks Cossy for the Camden snippet. One of my favourite M songs. Just as annoyed I can be with him for talking shit sometimes, just as elated I can feel when I hear him sing some of my favourite songs :)

Am I the only one a bit underwhelmed by this 'momentous' news that he has played Come Back to Camden? I mean it's a good song, but not a stellar Moz song in my opinion. Should be happy that he is actually varying the set-list I guess!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom