Dublin - Vicar Street (July 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / Our Frank / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @ACTON

Last edited by a moderator:
Ngl, this venue looks kinda rough/dodgy compared to some of the others.
No, it's a fine classic venue, hosting all sorts for many years, but door management tonight has been quite irregular.

Hi to Acton in there; thanks for tossing treats across!

The Loop and Paris are two tracks that should drop out of the set list. He says that there is no promotion, and he doesn't promote new songs himself . Odd. doh:

No, it's a fine classic venue, hosting all sorts for many years, but door management tonight has been quite irregular.

Yeh, I saw that. Ridiculous really. Treating adults like children.

:bow: to ACTON .

These smaller places are great places to see bands. I shot New Model Army at the Button Factory in Dublin last year on back to back nights to celebrate their 40th Anniversary gigs and it was just what you'd (ok, maybe "I'd") want as a fan. Also one of the benefits to liking mostly bands from the UK and living in the US... I shot Frank Turner at The Roxy in LA before he got a good sized following and it was awesome.

I've always preferred seeing Moz play a small venue than something like The Hollywood Bowl. I'm too lazy to look it up but there was some crazy small place he played in Petaluma, CA years ago that must have been amazing. I know it's not his style, but if he'd ever do a last second "surprise" gig at a place The Roxy like some bands do, it would be BIG news (read: promotion)!

The venue for tonight's gig sounds ace.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom