Dublin review

Morrissey entertains at the Irish Museum of Modern Art:
http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/...t-the-irish-museum-of-modern-art-1423431.html

To mods - Feel free to move this to another thread if this has been posted already or in the wrong place. Ta!

AT LAST, A JOURNALIST SAID IT:

"The miserabilist Moz image, so carefully constructed by the media, is a myth, and anyone in doubt only had to witness his playfulness throughout the gig."

Nice going, Sinead.

I really enjoyed the concert last Saturday.I went on my own and was right at the front. I flew back home to Dublin from Edinburgh especially.It was my first time seeing Morrissey live.
I would really love for him to do a concert in Edinburgh but not a big one just a smallish one again like Dublin and without all the security men at the front.
I would definitely go if he did one in Edinburgh but cant see myself being able to go to any others in any other places for financial reasons.

I really enjoyed the concert last Saturday.I went on my own and was right at the front. I flew back home to Dublin from Edinburgh especially.It was my first time seeing Morrissey live.
I would really love for him to do a concert in Edinburgh but not a big one just a smallish one again like Dublin and without all the security men at the front.
I would definitely go if he did one in Edinburgh but cant see myself being able to go to any others in any other places for financial reasons.

Moz just played Edinburgh last February - at the Playhouse. ;)

I didn't live in Edinburgh a few months ago.But he can always play it again cant he?;)

I liked that review. I think my favourite song of the night was 'stretch out and wait'....;)

Last edited:
AT LAST, A JOURNALIST SAID IT:

"The miserabilist Moz image, so carefully constructed by the media, is a myth, and anyone in doubt only had to witness his playfulness throughout the gig."

Nice going, Sinead.

yeah nicely put.

and for the record it didnt lose momentum... :mad: cheek!!

the gig lost a little momentum towards the end, which was quickly recovered with the crowd singing along on 'Vicar in a Tutu', after which the singer asked: "Is that song really any good?"

HA HA HA!

I remember when I was at the gig there was a guy behind me and he was bascially telling this Spainish girl who was standing beside me that she had no right to be there. I think his comment was 'you dont even speak English, how can you understand Morrissey'. He wanted her to give up her spot which was nearer to the front than his. When she refused he gave me this look like he was trying to suss out if he could harrass me into giving up my spot too.I dont understand how someone so arrogant and ignorant can be a fan of Morrissey.It really pissed me off.

there is a review, but you need to suscribe to read it...:cool:
http://www.hotpress.com/music/reviews/live/4648238.html

That is all I could read...
hotpress.com (subscription), Ireland - Jul 7, 2008
"A friend recently complained that while Morrissey once documented the universal travails of lonely, lovelorn, and misfit youths in council estates, ...":eek:

Back
Top Bottom