Dublin, National Stadium 23rd November added

I am very confused about whats going on with these tickets.I went to the ticketmaster desk to get mine, asked for standing.I was immediately told there was none, when I persisted he said there was Gen admission.Mine say :
GEN ADMISSION
ROW G3 Seat 25
FLOOR
The guy after me , his tix were completely different, I was first in Queue.People here in work who have been in National Stadium before say its mostly seated.Maybe it one of these venues where everyone can get up out of seats freely and stand?!

keep trying ticketmaster guys!!!!

I just got a GENAD Floor ticket at 10:12 Two mins ago!!!

Should'nt be going though, I'm a dead woman walking!!! :eek:

This aint rocket science! Why can't they have had floor~standing or floor~seated. Simple. Or at least categories that even vaguely correspond to TM's own seating chart that's right there on the screen in front of you!
And why assign a seat and row to a general admission ticket.
God luv the Irish! :crazy:
no offence like...

Life. Not. Fair. :(
When I woke this morning I decided to buy tickets on my flatmate's credit card and pay her back later but I had the same problems as everyone else, not knowing whether TicketBastard were giving me seated tickets or standing tickets. So I carted myself off to the nearest outlet and talked to a few twits there, to no avail. So I guess I'll leave it for now and sort something leter, when I've mugged my granny.* :tears:

*Not really, I swear.

I hope you can
go!

Me too! I was sorry to hear there's no Scottish show too. :(

Forget about it, Barking doesn't know Maria. :o

Course I know Maria!:mad: I'm an educated doggy! :mad:I go to the cinema!:mad: I go to the tiateur! As the Irish say!:mad:

...I gather you have a friend who looks like her and IAAG has a crush on her or something equally strange?

This aint rocket science! Why can't they have had floor~standing or floor~seated. Simple. Or at least categories that even vaguely correspond to TM's own seating chart that's right there on the screen in front of you!
And why assign a seat and row to a general admission ticket.
God luv the Irish! :crazy:
no offence like...

"No offence like...."??

I think an apology is in order for your little insinuation there. Get over it. You didn't get the tickets you wanted, big deal! Neither did I. Implying that the seating plan of a venue is something to do with the Irish not knowing how to plan something (or whatever else you were insinuating there) is a tad overdramatic, no? Twat...

"No offence like...."??

I think an apology is in order for your little insinuation there. Get over it. You didn't get the tickets you wanted, big deal! Neither did I. Implying that the seating plan of a venue is something to do with the Irish not knowing how to plan something (or whatever else you were insinuating there) is a tad overdramatic, no? Twat...

ohh purhlease..
i think you'll find that the comment was said tongue in cheek, and not meant. we were all just a little wound up by the seemingly disorganisation and lack of availability of the tickets.

"No offence like...."??

If I offended you, Neon, then I apologise for causing that offense.
It was said out of frustration at the whole situation. Although I did actually get the tickets I wanted. I think.
I can see that to imply this mornings disorganisation to Irishness was a dumb thing to do, especially so as both sets of my grandparents came from Eire.

Sorry to rain on anyones parade but I got a standing ticket, I think. Saw the list of options and picked the first one and it said GENAD on the bit where it allocates you a ticket. Bought it and went back to check I hadn't made a mistake and tried the second floor option and got block c. The confusion is there is standing and blocks all on the floor. I checked Myticketmaster just to be sure and it says

hope this will be ok.:confused:

I think I've got the same type ticket as you.It says on my confirmation email = "Seat location: section GENAD"

I was trying for standing tickets so I hope I don't find myself stuck in a seat.

If there are still tickets left I shall probably buy one/ two in a drunken stupor later tonight as I'm going out on the piss. And I'm not in work on that Monday

Oh Well I'll Never Learn

Strange that so many people couldnt get standing tickets as all my friends managed to get their own standing tickets on Ticketb*stard between 9am and 9.15am ok.

My friend David may have a spare as I'am unable to go to the gig. :tears:

Like Everyone Else, Was left confused & Upset this morning after not being able to secure standing tickets, on so called Ticket'Master', and am now sitting instead.
It may be a long shot, but If anyone is interested in Swapping 2 Seated (Row A, Block P) Tickets, for Standing, Feel free to PM me. :)

I think I've got the same type ticket as you.It says on my confirmation email = "Seat location: section GENAD"

I was trying for standing tickets so I hope I don't find myself stuck in a seat.

I haven't see my email as it goes to my work but I think that since there is no mention of a block we should be ok. Here's hoping :)

I think you are ok Ken. I believe they are standing.....meanwhile I am sitting at the very back of the stadium. I was on the net at 8.59am. A complete and utter joke of a website. When I couldnt get standing these tixs were "best available" Truly disappointed.:(

I think you are ok Ken. I believe they are standing.....meanwhile I am sitting at the very back of the stadium. I was on the net at 8.59am. A complete and utter joke of a website. When I couldnt get standing these tixs were "best available" Truly disappointed.:(

Sorry to hear that about your ticket Fergal.Who knows on the night you might be able to make it down to the standing area.We might be able to hand you the stubb of a standing ticket once everyone is in.

We might be able to hand you the stubb of a standing ticket once everyone is in.

This always works a charm! :thumb: I've done that a few times (not for M gigs) and there is not much they can really say to you about it.

You know, when the concert was announced I thought about how the Stadium didn't have many concerts these days. Now we know why. I think Moz wants to play there just coz Gilbert O'Sullivan made his debut there.

Still no word of an aftershow in town, no? I think after all this ticket stress we all need a few scoops ;)

ohh purhlease..
i think you'll find that the comment was said tongue in cheek, and not meant. we were all just a little wound up by the seemingly disorganisation and lack of availability of the tickets.

Thank you for speaking on Joe Frady's behalf... is he aware that he has a spokesperson? :rolleyes:

And thank you Joe Frady for your apology. No hard feelings.

Sorry to hear that about your ticket Fergal.Who knows on the night you might be able to make it down to the standing area.We might be able to hand you the stubb of a standing ticket once everyone is in.

Cheers Ken Will be in touch mate

Dublin, National Stadium 23rd November - General Admission Tickets or Standing

All,
I rang the National Stadium to see if the General Admission Tickets in fact meant Standing ones. I was told that there are NO STANDING TICKETS at all. So all of the General Admission ones have an assigned seat #.

Still, even when I have had a seat a Moz gig I have never sat down!

Punky

Back
Top Bottom