Dublin, National Stadium 23rd November added

I WANT A STANDING TICKET!

Why don't things just go smoothly

because ticket bastard never had any, its all a fix, bloody unbelievable, bet theyre all on ebay already... :tears:

Jaysus! Is there anyone whose order says floor standing or standing at all, cos I WANTED a seated ticket and it gave me a FLOOR ticket but with block number, a row number and a seat number. Does this mean I have a seat?! :confused:

£400 on ebay!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

see thats gotta be someone who works for ticketB, cause they couldnt guarantee theyd get some, oh i hate this..
it was easy enough to select, i just went for the first FLOOR option, and it just said none available try for best available, then it just offered me seats, im not going all the way over there for some seats.

what the frig is the difference between ticket and ATTENDANCE ticket?
stupid site.. :mad:

see thats gotta be someone who works for ticketB, cause they couldnt guarantee theyd get some, oh i hate this..
it was easy enough to select, i just went for the first FLOOR option, and it just said none available try for best available, then it just offered me seats, im not going all the way over there for some seats.

what the frig is the difference between ticket and ATTENDANCE ticket?
stupid site.. :mad:

I wasn't sure which one was which so i tired both floor.
This really is a disgrace, did anyone get a standing ticket at all??

Jaysus! Is there anyone whose order says floor standing or standing at all, cos I WANTED a seated ticket and it gave me a FLOOR ticket but with block number, a row number and a seat number. Does this mean I have a seat?! :confused:

yes probably. at least i bloody hope so, or it means i turned down some standing ones.. because they had seat numbers/rows etc on them.
damn it..
we should all boycott because of this. :lbf::tears:

yes probably. at least i bloody hope so, or it means i turned down some standing ones.. because they had seat numbers/rows etc on them.
damn it..
we should all boycott because of this. :lbf::tears:

I'm really pissed off with Ticketmatser, for Brentwood the second they went on sale i clicked on stalls and it said it was sold out. This happened 5 times until in the end i got offered Row E.

I'm pissed off too :mad: I'm sitting somehwere. Can't remember where. Ended up having to book over the phone as they have some new credit card verification page that asks for credit rating etc and I'm using my mother's cred card so I didn't know (obviously paying her back mind!). Did anyone else have a prob with that bit? That's a right pain in the arse.
I was on at 9am also and standing was gone! But like the rest of you I didn't even know which section was meant to be standing. I assumed it'd be simple, you know, like 'seating' or 'standing' but nope they have gallery, balcony, attendance, blah and what's more is these words don't correspond to the labels on the stadium picture chart that they show so you've no clue where you end up. Very annoyed and was hoping I could trade my seating for someone with standing tix but looks like standing will be like gold eh :tears:

Sorry to rain on anyones parade but I got a standing ticket, I think. Saw the list of options and picked the first one and it said GENAD on the bit where it allocates you a ticket. Bought it and went back to check I hadn't made a mistake and tried the second floor option and got block c. The confusion is there is standing and blocks all on the floor. I checked Myticketmaster just to be sure and it says

Section Row Type Ticket Price Service Charge
GENAD G5 A-TYPE €68.20 €6.35
Seat: 47 | seating chart

hope this will be ok.:confused:

and whats with the 9 per household?
no wonder they all went to tout scum.. :tears:

Sorry to rain on anyones parade but I got a standing ticket, I think. Saw the list of options and picked the first one and it said GENAD on the bit where it allocates you a ticket. Bought it and went back to check I hadn't made a mistake and tried the second floor option and got block c. The confusion is there is standing and blocks all on the floor. I checked Myticketmaster just to be sure and it says

ohh well good for you.. :)

Glad someone got a ticket:).

well i gotta go to work now, lost pay for this..
god help any awkward people today..
good luck to anyone whos still trying.

I have ~
BLK B D A-TYPE €68.20 €6.35
Seat: 1 | seating chart
So I'm hoping I have a seat (I know, I'm a weirdo!). The only difference with scottishblood's is the section listing ~ GENAD appears to indicate floor standing, but then why give a bloody row and seat?!
I've never seen anything like this, even with TicketBasta....:mad:

I have ~
BLK B D A-TYPE €68.20 €6.35
Seat: 1 | seating chart
So I'm hoping I have a seat (I know, I'm a weirdo!). The only difference with scottishblood's is the section listing ~ GENAD appears to indicate floor standing, but then why give a bloody row and seat?!
I've never seen anything like this, even with TicketBasta....:mad:

i'd say you have a seat :thumb: now if you come across any standings.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom