Dublin, National Stadium 23rd November added

Brilliant concert, I was a bit emotional I have to admit but I loved every minute. Highlight was The Loop, Moz was giving it socks and I was bopping away. Not sure what happened at the start of HSIN, did you notice Moz had no room to lie down for his wee rest?!

Also, there has been a rumour going around that 30 people were on the guest list and they showed up and were let in to the barrier before the doors opened, and that they took the place of the people who queued up all day long. This was NOT the case, I am not sure who started this silly rumour (or why) but it kind of annoyed me.

Dan - did i barter with you over a shirt cuff? If yes, many many thanks for your tolerance and generosity!
If Moz plays in Glasgow again - you are most welcome to kip at my partners house. I am forever in your debt.

Wendy

great gig definitely one of my favourites. I hope someone got a picture of the love heart of sweat on Morrissey's back? how funny was that? :).

Just for you Dan

P1000398.jpg

It was a great night and a perfect end to the tour. Was a little bit worried when Moz stopped singing HSIN but the crowd sang the whole verse even louder and then he joined back in. Here's a few more piccies and one of the venue the night before when the bingo was in full swing.

P1000364.jpg

P1000380.jpg

P1000443.jpg

P1000397.jpg

P1000403.jpg

P1000407.jpg

That venue looks perfect, though still about double the size of the Bowery Ballroom in NY which was great. For some reason "The National Stadium" sounds like a bigger place to me.

Thanks, Scottishblood, for the pictures. The second black n' white shirt is magnifique.

I am a Ghost, sorry I didn't get to say hello to you. I saw you at the barrier, making up for Liverpool. It was fun, eh?

Also, there has been a rumour going around that 30 people were on the guest list and they showed up and were let in to the barrier before the doors opened, and that they took the place of the people who queued up all day long. This was NOT the case, I am not sure who started this silly rumour (or why) but it kind of annoyed me.

I arrived at 7:05 and was in second row from barrier. I doubt 30 people would have even fit along the barrier. thanks for directions again bojangles :)

Dan - did i barter with you over a shirt cuff? If yes, many many thanks for your tolerance and generosity!
If Moz plays in Glasgow again - you are most welcome to kip at my partners house. I am forever in your debt.

Wendy

Yes indeed that was me. You won the toin coss fair and square, still happy with my piece. Thanks for the offer :) best of luck with your studies. It must be all these Morrissey concerts that has me looking so much older than I am :lbf:

Scottish blood, great pics thanks for the upload. I'm seriously still amused at the heart, perfect shape and positioning on his back, you would swear he did something with his shirt beforehand. Like spraying his entire body with sure deodorant and covering that portion of his back with a heart shaped stencil.

Hey, i couldn't have been paying any attention to Mozz on the night cause i didn't notice the heart on his back - it's so sweet.
They are terrific pictures. Particularly love the bingo one! Did you play?

W

Hey, i couldn't have been paying any attention to Mozz on the night cause i didn't notice the heart on his back - it's so sweet.
They are terrific pictures. Particularly love the bingo one! Did you play?

W

It was the plan to have a game or two to check out the venue but they let us wander around without any problems. 17 euro was a bit steep and all the little old ladies had laptops to play on. I didn't realise bingo was so sophisticated :lbf:

You may call them 'little old ladies' but when it comes to bingo, they're pros! You'd have had no chance!

Back
Top Bottom