Dublin Live: "Morrissey calls on Taoiseach Micheal Martin to ban 'archaic hare coursing' in Ireland" (September 22, 2022)

0_Singer-Morrissey.jpg

Morrissey calls on Taoiseach Micheal Martin to ban 'archaic hare coursing' in Ireland - by Aakanksha Surve (September 22, 2022).

Excerpt quote:
"For nothing more than a bet or a lark, thousands of hares are ripped from their homes every year, crammed into netted enclosures, and forced to run for their lives in front of dogs."

Source article & letter link:

Screenshot_20220922-134739~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

I hope his letter succeeds.

And please release Bonfire Moz, you are taking the Michael now.

Humanity continues to make me sick.

Barbarism begins at my home.

Good man Moz. Abuse of hares in IRL is abhorrent, as is the fox hunt which is basically rich stupid toffs chasing a poor fox until exhaustion and savage dogs rip it apart. No excuse for this barbarism. I see and hear the fox hunting from my top window sometimes and it makes me wish I was a Tusken Raider.

06eceedb795a988c8ae4899723056706.jpg

It's been a while since Morrissey has been vocal about animal cruelty. Glad he is continuing to raise his fist high while defending those who need it most.

An old tactic. Drum up interest after poor ticket sales. Get your name in the news. He's done it so, so many times before when things aren't going well on the commercial side

Moz - "What do they do here?"
Flunkey - "Well, there's this hare thin......"
Moz - "Perfect, take a note flunkey, this should sell more tickets"

Moved on from fax then

An old tactic. Drum up interest after poor ticket sales. Get your name in the news. He's done it so, so many times before when things aren't going well on the commercial side

You’re annoyed at the idea of someone doing the same thing again and again? Pleb.

You sound very jaded but then again, who am I to judge?

Can we just appreciate that Morrissey is standing up for the disenfranchised? Plus, he is referencing a previous statement made a few years back.

It's been a while since Morrissey has been vocal about animal cruelty. Glad he is continuing to raise his fist high while defending those who need it most.

There may be a lot that doesn’t get publicized, in regards to causes or charities he involves himself in.

"Surely, it is not hard to see that this is wrong."

Sadly, it takes someone like Moz to come along and
question this stuff, for a lot of'em to even realize what
they're doin'.
Some of'em will say it's part of tradition.

A beautifully and compassionately written letter. There is something highly educational in drawing people's awareness to ancient traditions whose only aim is to intimidate audiences (esp. children, I assume) so that they rather choose to identify with the killers and not with the victims.

Crikey !!!
He sounds like Jimmy Saville fixing it for animals.
“as I understand it”
“my friends at PETA tell me”
(What the 4ck ????? Clueless c#@nt at best)

What a load of cock and nonsense.
It’s actually Steven once again up to his old gimmick, abusing the animals to gain publicity and shift a few tickets.

Remember folks this is the man that was caught out wearing the peacock feather embellished wool and cashmere cardigan (in brown)

Stop being a stupid twunt Steven.

Benny🇬🇧🔪

This is shameful, what they do with animals and Moz couldn't be doing nothing!!!! Very good Moz!! You were important!!! These are the relevant things that my favorite singer does every time I admire you more and more ,!!!! Moz collaborates with the heart feels love for animals .true love, not like the petiso Johnny who promotes suede boots and says he is vegan VIVa MOZ

I was thrilled to recently ask Moz to show the important things he does about animals, and he listened to me !!! So that they can see that he continues to collaborate with Peta !!! That's really important Moz I absolutely support you ❤️ ❤️ :tiphat:

How is this actually considered to be On Topic, and hasn't been consigned to the OT dungeon?
Is it bcos he mentioned "this hare thin....."? I don't get it. :crazy:

How come every time I comment on Skinny's lunacy I get moved to off-topic?

Democracy. Pshhhhhh!
because he gets the biggest pass of all on here,iv asked many times and never get an answer.dont worry i will be joining you in off-topic in a minute.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom