Dublin, Ireland (Dec. 1, venue to be announced Sep. 5) - true-to-you.net

Re: How Busy Are The New Live Concerts ?

I could not do this with either the uk or ireland website, the country field was filled with 'ireland' so i could not change this at all, so i could not enter my correct billing address, so i had to use the ticket line, it takes 10 min to buy your ticket.

Don't understand why it wouldn't work, I live in glasgow and bought my tickets on ticketmaster Ireland they day they went on sale, also got flights from glasgow to Dublin that day for £10 each way, probably more expensive now, as long as you got your tickets that's all that matters, can't wait won't be long now

Re: How Busy Are The New Live Concerts ?

Don't understand why it wouldn't work, I live in glasgow and bought my tickets on ticketmaster Ireland they day they went on sale, also got flights from glasgow to Dublin that day for £10 each way, probably more expensive now, as long as you got your tickets that's all that matters, can't wait won't be long now

I dont know what is wrong with the darn site but im pretty savvy when it comes to the internet, i got my flights for 40, i went for the afternoon flights, not bad for leaving it so late, got a room along the road for 26 quid, overall not too expensive. Cant wait to see moz.

for those of you who dont know of this, there is a site called setlistfm, you can see the songs the artist has been playing at each gig, Moz has slipped 'how soon is now' into the set list, will be amazing if he plays this at dublin, i seen him in glasgow 5 years ago, when that sond came on it was an euphoric moment for me, the sound and atmosphere was amazing.;););)

Thanks for posting that interview piece, the excitement is building for next week, I can't wait to see Moz in Dublin again. Wonder where he will be staying, would love to get a autograph or pic, seeing as it is very likely the last time he could perform in Ireland. Although I would love him to do a Lenord Coen and still be gigging at 70, playing somewhere like Lisadel House in Sligo, now that would be a dream. Counting down the sleeps until the 1st of December, Christmas is coming early :guitar:

At least mountjoys on the northside so whos complaining, should be writing about Kilmainham.

Inchicore Firm support Moz - Saints 2014 Cup winners - Moz back at the point

yes thats why he drinks in the long hall...hows your jingle jangles...ho ho ho.

Confirmed

Doors and Box Office open at 6.30pm

Anna Calvi 7.30pm

Morrissey 8.45pm

The best Moz gig that I ever went to was in Dublin, hopefully for you lot that are going this one will be just as good.

Which gig was that CC?
Was at The Olympia a few years back and it's always amazing due to the intimacy, but my favourite was The Point Depot (Now the O2) - Dec 2004 - "THIS is the Point!" - There Is A Light played twice. Unreal performance.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom