Dublin gig - how do you get there?

Re: whats the weather forecast for cork/dublin

Likely to rain in Cork and Dublin. :(

The best stop for Kilmainham is the Suir Road stop. The venue is about a ten minute walk from the LUAS stop.

When you get off the LUAS, cross the canal, walking straight towards the houses. Keep walking straight down Suir Road, which soon becomes South Circular Road, and you'll soon see the gates to the venue, directly opposite the Hilton.

Hi There,

Just got through to POD Concerts (Promoters) put through from the RHK Ph No. Person I was speaking to confirmed the following (some as mentioned in other threads).

No car parking facilities - advice is not to bring car.
Gates open 18.00 (not 17.00pm)
Travelling on the Luas (Tram) from City Centre, best stop to get off is Heuston - Walk up Military Road - right on to Kilmainham Lane which intersects with the Sth Circular Road where the entrance to RHK is near the Hilton Hotel. All should be sign posted from Heuston.

Noise is the best revenge on at 19.30
NYD on at 20.10
Morrissey on at 21.30 until 23.00

Last Luas back to City Centre is 12.30

Don't kill me if any of the information is wrong!

Rough 96

Last edited:
Don't know why they told you that.. the best LUAS stop is Suir Road, believe me. To get off at Heuston and walk would take at least 20 mins.. Suir Road is a 10 minute walk.

Hi Neon,

I thought that myself looking at a map. Suir Road looks closer alright. I'll take your advice and get off there.

Thanks

Rough 96

Back
Top Bottom