Dublin gig - how do you get there?

Take the LUAS (Tram system) from Abbey Street in the City Centre - You need to take the LUAS that is heading for Tallaght and get out at the Kilmainham stop...

Thanks every one for answering.
See you there!

I am a ghost, is there an after party again?

Jukebox Jury

I second the thanks for the info.

I am staying in Trinity college accomodation over night before return flight to Manc on Sun aft so if there is a after gig get together anywhere local I will prob make my way there aswell, if not I am sure a "quiet" pint of the black stuff will be had anyway ha ha

'The Workmans Friend'

When things go wrong and will not come right,
Though you do the best you can,
When life looks black as the hour of night -
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN.

When money's tight and hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt -

When health is bad and your heart feels strange,
And your face is pale and wan,
When doctors say you need a change,

When food is scarce and your larder bare
And no rashers grease your pan,
When hunger grows as your meals are rare -

In time of trouble and lousey strife,
You have still got a darlint plan
You still can turn to a brighter life -

I second the thanks for the info.

I am staying in Trinity college accomodation over night before return flight to Manc on Sun aft so if there is a after gig get together anywhere local I will prob make my way there aswell, if not I am sure a "quiet" pint of the black stuff will be had anyway ha ha

Are you on the 9.45am Ryan Air flight on the Sunday?

Dont bother with that particular drink myself, I prefer a good pint of the red ale from Messy Maguires (it's made there too) just over the river at the bottom of O' Connell Street:)
Looking for a cheap place to stay as wont be in bed too long if planning an all nighter;)

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
No I opted for the 1300 hrs plane so I can recover ha ha, flying out 0810 hrs Ryan air sat
Trinity college was 70 euros for single with full breafast so not tooooooo bad I guess but sure others around

No I opted for the 1300 hrs plane so I can recover ha ha, flying out 0810 hrs Ryan air sat
Trinity college was 70 euros for single with full breafast so not tooooooo bad I guess but sure others around

Thanks Graham
I originally went for the 8.10am flying out (at the time it was free + tax) but a day later the price had changed but the 15.15 was free + tax so booked on that instead, so will miss my lunch at Messy Maguires!
Booked on the 9.45am return - free + tax!

Jukebox Jury

Just checked in online for MANC -DUB all seems fine but does anyone know if I will have to check in again whilst in Dublin for the return flight ? Never used Rya Air and cant seem to find answer amongst all thier Blurb.
Cheers for any help
Graham:)

the dublin ticket says gates open at 5pm?
:confused:

whats the weather forecast for cork/dublin

as the title suggest - what is the weather forecast for the days and places of this weekends gigs ? Do i need to pack a brolley or even my wellies ?

Back
Top Bottom