Dublin - 3Arena (Dec. 1, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat is Murder / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / Mountjoy / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by Morran.

Last edited:
Hilarious stuff. So if Hitler had been a song and dance man onstage as well as a ranting demagogue, would he have been 'beyond reproach'? I like 'they simply do not understand their place in the world'. You mean, like those who challenge Royals? LOLOLOLOL!

best
BB

To equate Morrissey's words with the actions of Hitler. . . well, aren't Hitler analogies one of the very things you lot criticize Morrissey for?

Lucas

Last edited:
A charming piece of racism from a Morrissey loyalist. You have clearly learnt at the feet of the master. How typical, and what better indication of the sheer hate Morrissey represents today, and the damage done to those who cling to his every word.

Why is this racist? And BTW, Morrissey "represented hate" back in 1988 when he released his first solo album "Viva Hate". I bet you weren't even born then.

How bummed is the person (usually me) standing behind the guy in the white t-shirt?

Google David Tseng and his picture comes up. Banned forever!

To equate Morrissey's words with the actions of Hitler. . . well, aren't Hitler analogies one of the very things you lot criticize Morrissey for?

Lucas

LOL

yes and yes.

ps- Moz and the racist accusations are nothing new, they go back 30 years. Bengali, Disco, Rut, plus numerous comments.

I think this website has really overstepped the mark of any decency; just as everyone can see, it has become an uncontrolled forum of vexatious internet trolls posting all sorts of things ranging from Hitler to whatever else! Also the so called "moderators" are equally unhinged (Peter Skinny?)

Also the moderators on this site can block you and delete your comments if it's criticism towards this site. I was banned for 4 weeks in the past for posting criticism towards David Tseng and his moderators. How's that for free speech David Tseng?

Moz, instead of spending all your down time coming here and harassing the readership, use your time to better effect by rehearsing some new material, the flamenco music is killing ticket sales. Athens, not sold out, making the banning of additional fans self defeating.
If you are unhappy with your web presence, they unfold your purse and put a few measly quid on the table. Start your own forum where you can section off anyone that upsets your 'sensitivity'.

Moz,get off the internet, quit trolling here, and rehearse some new material to replace the flamenco music. Athens not sold out.
Serbia not sold out, you can ill afford to ban any more fans. Specially those who have a high moral intellect.
If you are unhappy with true to you, dont be so hard with a pence and pay for a new site.

Hey can anyone tell me about this song that was playing on the screen between anna calvi and moz, the video was black and white, sixties, the singer had a beatles haircut with a load of kids hanging around in the background and the song had this steady heavy drum beat. the only lyric i remember was something along the line of "I'm an old-fashioned/traditional/reactionary man" or something like that.
Help me please?

Hey can anyone tell me about this song that was playing on the screen between anna calvi and moz, the video was black and white, sixties, the singer had a beatles haircut with a load of kids hanging around in the background and the song had this steady heavy drum beat. the only lyric i remember was something along the line of "I'm an old-fashioned/traditional/reactionary man" or something like that.
Help me please?

Please read this thread

Help me please?

Chris Andrews - Yesterday Man

Moz,get off the internet, quit trolling here, and rehearse some new material to replace the flamenco music. Athens not sold out.
Serbia not sold out, you can ill afford to ban any more fans. Specially those who have a high moral intellect.
If you are unhappy with true to you, dont be so hard with a pence and pay for a new site.

Very very funny, a troll accusing the seminal artiste of being a troll, if you wrote a parody about this it would read like real life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom