Dublin - 3Arena (Dec. 1, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat is Murder / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / Mountjoy / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by Morran.

Last edited:
surprise me and tell me he played with real musicians

He ' performed ' with the replacement lawn mower parts, the newest part being the bass player, it's got a twelve month warranty on it, life is a cabaret old chum.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Who is DavidT and what did Morrissey do to him?

- Curious New Visitor

David T runs this site...sometimes called "So-Low" because Morrissey views it as vile and promoting the lowest common denominator of dialogue. Therefore David T. has been banned from his concerts (I gather from posts I read here). As a new visitor, I think if you take everything with a grain of salt you will find it quite enjoyable. This is not the nightly news reporting factual events. Simply regular people expressing their opinions on Morrissey. As has been witnessed many times, Morrissey's skin is quite thin. If he looked past the haters he would find an overwhelming number of people support him. Questionable sexuality, mystifying public statements, and all.

Who is DavidT and what did Morrissey do to him?

- Curious New Visitor

He runs this site and Its a very successful Morrissey site, it's far better and bigger and has more visitors than the site tru-to-c***y-bollocks which is run by some bird who can afford to travel to every Moz gig on earth the loneliest planet of all.
Tosserrey has no control of David's brilliant site and because of this has thrown David out of gigs even though he purchased tickets, also the usual f*** t-shirts, " f***-Tosserrey-Solo".
See also " online hateful crèche "

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Of course not, because its non sensical. Go back and read what you wrote.

' Free speech is one thing, if it wasn't the Internet and you behaved like that somebody would drag you outside and leave you there. We haven't got that option with how this site is run.'

I suppose that you are saying if JB behaved in real life, exercising his right of free speech in a manner not courteous towards Moz he would be given a beat down. By whom? If a dozen or so quiff wearing loyalists were to seen marching, with a determined look in their face, towards JB's abode, I am more than certain they will be detained by the authorities, before they reach their destination. Sectioning may be their eventual rest.

Or, is it your theory that anyone who is relentless in their free speech in pursuit of a cause would be prone to a beat down were they to their proselytizing outside the internet? The fact that Moz has never been harmed belies such a theory.

You've still not got it. Go read it back yourself and put your brain in gear while you're doing it.

If somebody in real life dominated a conversation and shouted over everyone, saying the same thing over and over and over people would have f*** all to do with them and they'd be forced to live a solitary life. This is the problem with this site at the minute as several threads have been over run by the same person replying to himself over and over all over the place. It was clear from what I wrote I wasn't talking about JB nor any pro or anti Morrissey sentiment.

Read the whole post and not just a few words of it and it'll be easier for you to comprehend.

You've still not got it. Go read it back yourself and put your brain in gear while you're doing it.

If somebody in real life dominated a conversation and shouted over everyone, saying the same thing over and over and over people would have f*** all to do with them and they'd be forced to live a solitary life. This is the problem with this site at the minute as several threads have been over run by the same person replying to himself over and over all over the place. It was clear from what I wrote I wasn't talking about JB nor any pro or anti Morrissey sentiment.

Read the whole post and not just a few words of it and it'll be easier for you to comprehend.

LOL.

Comprended good enough that you changed your tune. Suffering a beatdown from a tiny army of quiff wearing Mozarellians to the leading of a Moz like solitary existence.

Possibly Moz has his sights on taking over this site, since his mouthpiece True to You has all the appearance and graphics of an angelfire websight circa 1998.

Sorry, I don't speak whatever language that was in.

LOL Moz has been hectoring people for years with the same old. Meat is Murder. No it isn't, if it were someone would have been arrested and prosecuted for eating a cheese burger.Obama is not black. Yes he is.
Moz will continue with his hectoring, invoking his freedom of speech.
The rest of us must somehow behave appropriately (lol) or suffer
A a severe beat down by Mozz rapid response unit
B lead a life apart , deprived from ever staring into the face of Gozz.

I don't but like with any forum, you're usually warned at the start upon joining to be considerate in what you write. Not so much in content but try not to take over the place. If you read f*** all be people acting up it's tiresome, a bit like the kid who thinks he's a funny f***er in the class as he's disrupting it but really he's just getting on everyone's tits apart from the bored kids who've got no interest in what's going on anyway.

For example, you're fairly consistent in that you'll never say anything positive or pro-Morrissey, not ever. At least you keep it to a reasonable level though. If you were to write the same bollocks three, four, five times in a row without reply lots of times in several threads it could be argued that you were a complete tit at best. Free speech is one thing, if it wasn't the Internet and you behaved like that somebody would drag you outside and leave you there. We haven't got that option with how this site is run.

You've said that before, Charlie. Several times. I'd like to see an Internet forum where people cannot the express the same opinion more than once. You should start one. Good luck. You'll need it.

I write a post, others agree, disagree, or let it pass. I'm no different to any other poster here. I've said positive things about Morrissey when I feel he has deserved praise. It's just that since his comments on Utoya he's lost the plot. As much as his career has been seen as before and after the Smiths, his solo career can also now be divided further as before and after Utoya.

I'm very much looking forward to the death of his Mother so I can post that "it is no different to what happens in McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Shit every day." Oh, wait a second... That would be disgusting and entirely unacceptable if I did that. Just as it was when he did it.

For some reason a few of you have it in your heads that Morrissey is infallible and immune from the strictures of acceptable, civilised human behaviour. He isn't. It's high time you came to terms with that simple fact. It seems to me the real reason you don't like me and certain others posting here is because you do not have the intellect to argue the contrary, hence the calls to ban and moderate opinions you find do not meet your stringent criteria. It is people like you who have propped up dictators and psychopaths down the centuries. It astonishes me that someone like you Charlie, who in many ways is a radical thinker politically, should be so acquiescent in your support for Morrissey, who these days does a very good impression of having all the morals and standards of a sewer rat.

For all Morrissey's claims of being a kind and generous soul, the evidence does not back him up. Black people, fat people, Chinese people, women. There is barely a human on the planet he does not despise, traduce or see as an opportunity to use for his financial benefit. He is free to do that, just as I am free to point it out.

I wish his Mother a long life and good health. She must have a patience of a saint and she has nothing but my deepest admiration.

I do hope David Tseng will remain banned for all future concerts. I mean, he is easy to spot, isn't he.

A charming piece of racism from a Morrissey loyalist. You have clearly learnt at the feet of the master. How typical, and what better indication of the sheer hate Morrissey represents today, and the damage done to those who cling to his every word.

"For all Morrissey's claims of being a kind and generous soul, the evidence does not back him up. Black people, fat people, Chinese people, women. There is barely a human on the planet he does not despise......."

You should rejoice, sounds like a kindred spirit for you.

I think I've finally come to understand why Barleycorn, Butcher, etc. continue to parade this site with their nonsense. They simply do not understand their place in the world.

See, it is the artist's duty to create, and ours to sit back in awe. Others falsely believe that it is their duty to demand of the artist, and the artist's duty to bend.

They are bitter because (a) Morrissey continues to make his art the way he sees fit; and (b) that multitudes of people still sit back in awe, even though it is not to the liking of those who cling on.

Morrissey can say and do as he likes; so long as he brings lasting beauty to this world, he is beyond reproach.

Could all you f***tards please go hijack some inconsequential thread like the Madness one or an Andy Rourke thread or something? We get it, you're all f***ing intelligent and opinionated. Yay for you. Now go be that not on the thread about a specific concert of which your opinions connect to NOTHING other than being seen and heard and stroking the dicks that are your internet persona egos.

This is the Dublin Gig Brummie, you've taken over the whole thread, again, and not been on topic yet. If you didn't know so many words I'd assume you were retarded.

Nonsense. I'm always on topic. Why don't you just put me on 'ignore'? What's wrong with you? Just 'shake it off' as Taylor Swift would sing. I'd like to hear Morrissey do a version of that, it would be LULz!

I've just got back from Arsenal 1, Southampton 0, so I'm in a good mood and you can't upset me with your horrid, horrid remarks. I'm quite happy to drive a few hundred miles for a good footie game, and I'd drive the same for a good show by Morrissey. But it isn't on offer. Dubin reports are just more confirmation.

Some folk seem to find my comments amusing. Why do you take them so seriously? It's only a silly web forum. It's hardly Question Time. LOLOLOLOLOL! Did I see you trying to big up Mozza in the Grauniad comments? Or was than another 'Charlie Cheswick'. I don't meet their 'community guidelines' anymore because I think they're full of shit for supporting the Coalition. They no like me no more! LOLOLOLOL!

best
BB

Nonsense. I'm always on topic. Why don't you just put me on 'ignore'?

Because people who pop in to say how the show was don't invest enough energy here to put your long-winded insanity rants on ignore and after awhile they STOP REPORTING ON THE CONCERTS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE AN INSANE ASYLUM which is EXACTLY how you like it because you slip in between the free speech cracks and abuse that freedom to peddle your f***ing "rant voice/secretary" bullshit. It's a waste of time.

Use some f***ing EMPATHY the next time you hit POST on an idea that's more than three sentences unless it's in the pigsty or off topic.

Could all you f***tards please go hijack some inconsequential thread like the Madness one or an Andy Rourke thread or something? We get it, you're all f***ing intelligent and opinionated. Yay for you. Now go be that not on the thread about a specific concert of which your opinions connect to NOTHING other than being seen and heard and stroking the dicks that are your internet persona egos.

Because you NEVER hijack a thread with pictures of Tarot cards or Unicorns, or shit, do you? I like 'now go be that not', it sounds like some imprecation in The Book Of Thoth.

Can you please offer your opinions and views on reports of the Dublin concert. Everybody's waiting.....What do you think of Anna Calvi? D'you think she's got the hots for Moz? Is she going to be a rival? Can she support Moz for the next decade like Kristeen? Everyone seems to like her in London & Dublin. What says our resident soothsayer?

best
BB

Because you NEVER hijack a thread with pictures of Tarot cards or Unicorns, or shit, do you? I like 'now go be that not', it sounds like some imprecation in The Book Of Thoth.

Can you please offer your opinions and views on reports of the Dublin concert. Everybody's waiting.....What do you think of Anna Calvi? D'you think she's got the hots for Moz? Is she going to be a rival? Can she support Moz for the next decade like Kristeen? Everyone seems to like her in London & Dublin. What says our resident soothsayer?

best
BB

If I do it's related to DUBLIN AND THE O3 ARENA, dumbass.

Because people who pop in to say how the show was don't invest enough energy here to put your long-winded insanity rants on ignore and after awhile they STOP REPORTING ON THE CONCERTS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE AN INSANE ASYLUM which is EXACTLY how you like it because you slip in between the free speech cracks and abuse that freedom to peddle your f***ing "rant voice/secretary" bullshit. It's a waste of time.

Use some f***ing EMPATHY the next time you hit POST on an idea that's more than three sentences unless it's in the pigsty or off topic.

That's not very nice! I might have a sulky tantrum!!! You don't need to use CAPS because it makes the thread LOOK LIKE AN INSANE ASYLUM!!

People who 'pop in' can just put me on 'Ignore'. So can you. Why haven't you done that? Do it now. Don't annoy me any further. I tire of your insolence.

Best
BB

That's not very nice! I might have a sulky tantrum!!! You don't need to use CAPS because it makes the thread LOOK LIKE AN INSANE ASYLUM!!

People who 'pop in' can just put me on 'Ignore'. So can you. Why haven't you done that? Do it now. Don't annoy me any further. I tire of your insolence.

Best
BB

Hey "Brummie," are you bummed "RB" is sorta dumb IRL? :rofl:

Keep talking, f***er. Keep talking.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom