Dublin - 3Arena (Dec. 1, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat is Murder / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / Mountjoy / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by Morran.

Last edited:
surprise me and tell me he played with real musicians

Out of synch with all previous set lists. Great night. Love the man
Could have played a few more songs

I think this was exactly in line with setlists, especially when compared to O2 which I was also at. Other than Mountjoy, no surprises. I worry he's ill though, lots of coughing and blowing his nose.... Still he seems in good form and happy to be here. Very gracious.

Edited to add, no I'm Not A Man but added Mountjoy and Yes I Am Blind

Last edited:
Gilbert O'Sullivan cover in the middle of Speedway WTF?! - only Morrissey...

Eoin Devereux ‏@DrDevereux · 4m4 minutes ago
Morrissey sings Mountjoy...'the worst hotel in Dublin' #@Mozlandia

B3zoKSxIQAA1hPl.jpg

Keith Moss ‏@KeithMossMusic · 5m5 minutes ago
On the way home from ThePoint/TheO2/3Arena/WhateverItsCalledNextWeek. Moz was at his contrary best tonight #Morrissey

B3zpbibIAAAtUWG.jpg

8jEaZo5Mm4

Last edited:
Eoin Devereux ‏@DrDevereux · 4m4 minutes ago
Morrissey sings Mountjoy...'the worst hotel in Dublin' #@Mozlandia

B3zoKSxIQAA1hPl.jpg

Keith Moss ‏@KeithMossMusic · 5m5 minutes ago
On the way home from ThePoint/TheO2/3Arena/WhateverItsCalledNextWeek. Moz was at his contrary best tonight #Morrissey

B3zpbibIAAAtUWG.jpg

8jEaZo5Mm4

Spot yer head, floories.

That crowd. Much needed perspective.

Had read about set lists from last few gigs and knew what to expect. Love new album so happy to hear it live. Wasn't expecting "yes, I am blind" which was my personal highlight. Copious amounts of love to Mozzer xx

f***ing hell - what a crowd.
I was there in 2004 - and it REALLY was half empty.
That is heaving!

Yeah - that packed, heaving venue is clearly due to all his fans deserting him, as JB and the other trolls have been wrongly asserting on here for years...

Ahh in tears driving home- did not want it to end. He was in great form-his voice strong and beautiful as ever. Fantastic welcoming crowd. What a great line-up. enjoyed the smashing up drumkit. Feeling very sad now-big sigh. Tribute to Brendan Behan, our Dublin poet-great back-drop photo. Moz said the only way to improve the beautiful architecture in our city was to spray the red Meat is Murder stencils everywhere which he held up. Footage v distressing as usual-3 hotdog/burger stands right outside..they must be wondering why business was particularly quiet tonight. 10/10 experience and I've seen him since '86 x

I was seated in stalls above-had a walk around and about 40/50 free seats total.Was heaving below-very proud of Dublin tonight.

saavedrajj
2 minutes ago · 3Arena
Morrissey. All the best good man, hope you get well soon. Live at the 3Arena #dublin #ireland #igersdublin #igersireland #visitdublin #thesmiths #morrissey #livemusic

10808733_714009412009436_1377824581_n.jpg

I have seen Morrissey a number of times and I got to say tonights gig was a let down. He obviously ain't that well.
Usually there are a number of shirt changes but not tonight, he was fairly stationery for the gig.
And it started so well with TQID and a a great performance of Suedehead. Just too much of the most recent album made it a bit too sedate.
I personally prefer the likes of Vicar St, Olympia etc
Chris

Ahh in tears driving home- did not want it to end. He was in great form-his voice strong and beautiful as ever. Fantastic welcoming crowd. What a great line-up. enjoyed the smashing up drumkit. Feeling very sad now-big sigh. Tribute to Brendan Behan, our Dublin poet-great back-drop photo. Moz said the only way to improve the beautiful architecture in our city was to spray the red Meat is Murder stencils everywhere which he held up. Footage v distressing as usual-3 hotdog/burger stands right outside..they must be wondering why business was particularly quiet tonight. 10/10 experience and I've seen him since '86 x

So good to hear this, Dublinfan. Makes me heart happy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom