Dublin - 3Arena (Dec. 1, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat is Murder / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / Mountjoy / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by Morran.

Last edited:
I'm sure she's already gone back to Harry Styles, but that was stupidly satisfying because I'm petty and old.

I was going to endorse with "Get the burn cream" but decided to up the stupid with "Their ur animals 2." :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure she's already gone back to Harry Styles, but that was stupidly satisfying because I'm petty and old.

We're right there with you, Sister.

Ruh-roh...

- - - Updated - - -

michaelrevans93
29 minutes ago · 3Arena
Cheers Moz. #Morrissey #Dublin

10809473_398489543635225_276654358_n.jpg

I was going to endorse with "Get the burn cream" but decided to up the stupid with "Their ur animals 2." :rofl:

There's been a few good comebacks, especially to her tweet that the crowd in London wouldn't have put up with Meat is Murder. LOL.

You have to be a pretty sick individual to see that video and say "ugh shut up about your animals"

Right? I can't imagine what these people would have thought of Moz shows pre-1997...

You mean when they were good and full of energy and had a proper band and decent set lists?

I'vs been attending moz gigs for 20 or more years, seen him in nearly every venue in Dublin. This gig was my least favourite of them all. Poor set list, with almost all the new album, that you can't buy. And some of the more familiar songs mushed through the effects pedal grinder. Asleep was a highlight. There was only one winner tonight, Anna Calvi..now that was a set list and a performance to behold.

You can still buy hard copies of the album on Amazon. Not sure what the availability of the songs has to do with their quality. You either think they're good songs or you don't. I love the album and think it's one of his best. You talk as if the setlist came as a surprise. Where have you been for postings of setlists of the last dozen or so shows?

You mean when they were good and full of energy and had a proper band and decent set lists?

That description applies to now, too, fortunately. No, I meant when he didn't do any Smiths songs at all.

I like when musicians are forward-thinking. No need to retread old ground repeatedly. That's why I keep going to shows.

That description applies to now, too, fortunately. No, I meant when he didn't do any Smiths songs at all.

I like when musicians are forward-thinking. No need to retread old ground repeatedly. That's why I keep going to shows.

Like Wolverhampton '88, no Smiths songs?

Shoplifters and London were played extensively on the Your Arsenal tour...

someone get scissors, after a long time having the suedehead, when became 37/8 I wnted to grow my hair for 1 time long, and it's been now for
7 year [had to cut it wwhen it was beatifull, and spent 3 weeks in 2006 in the hospital, just in bed my hair ruined], growed it again,now almost 50, grey hair is coming really fast, indeeed time to get my short hair back.

thanks for the pics, Dublin pics and O2 looked great, and I'm very happy Morrissey plays lots of songs from His latest album,
'cause Harvest has pulled it out of sale, as you all know]

'and they say he's mentall'...Alma Matters in hair, scissors and a hairdresser

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom