Dublin - 3Arena (Dec. 1, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat is Murder / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / Mountjoy / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by Morran.

Last edited:
You've said that before, Charlie. Several times. I'd like to see an Internet forum where people cannot the express the same opinion more than once. You should start one. Good luck. You'll need it.

I write a post, others agree, disagree, or let it pass. I'm no different to any other poster here. I've said positive things about Morrissey when I feel he has deserved praise. It's just that since his comments on Utoya he's lost the plot. As much as his career has been seen as before and after the Smiths, his solo career can also now be divided further as before and after Utoya.

I'm very much looking forward to the death of his Mother so I can post that "it is no different to what happens in McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Shit every day." Oh, wait a second... That would be disgusting and entirely unacceptable if I did that. Just as it was when he did it.

For some reason a few of you have it in your heads that Morrissey is infallible and immune from the strictures of acceptable, civilised human behaviour. He isn't. It's high time you came to terms with that simple fact. It seems to me the real reason you don't like me and certain others posting here is because you do not have the intellect to argue the contrary, hence the calls to ban and moderate opinions you find do not meet your stringent criteria. It is people like you who have propped up dictators and psychopaths down the centuries. It astonishes me that someone like you Charlie, who in many ways is a radical thinker politically, should be so acquiescent in your support for Morrissey, who these days does a very good impression of having all the morals and standards of a sewer rat.

For all Morrissey's claims of being a kind and generous soul, the evidence does not back him up. Black people, fat people, Chinese people, women. There is barely a human on the planet he does not despise, traduce or see as an opportunity to use for his financial benefit. He is free to do that, just as I am free to point it out.

I wish his Mother a long life and good health. She must have a patience of a saint and she has nothing but my deepest admiration.

Another one who hasn't understood some pretty basic English.

Well I was looking forward to reading reviews of fellow gig-goers but it seems 6 out of 12 pages have been hijacked by the resident mentalists....

Ffs if this doesn't demonstrate why this website could do with a degree of quality control then nothing will.

Carry on mentalists.

Exactly! Why doesn't David create a top story called 'Nonsense ranting by Moz haters' and those apes can post to that.
This thread is supposed to be about the Dublin concert. Instead it is full of the usual comments from people who are the human equivalent of dogs chasing cars.

But to avoid falling in to the same category of pig swillers, my comment on the Dublin gig is that I was approx 6 rows back standing from the stage and there was a guy a couple of rows back from the stage who video recorded practically the entire concert on his phone. I am surprised he hasn't put it all up on utube. He looked like he was doing a good job of catching most of the songs.

gabriella ‏@ieroharry · 21m21 minutes ago
morrissey in dublin... 6/10 too much bullshit. I dont care about ur animals. play more smiths next time.

gabriella ‏@ieroharry · 9m9 minutes ago
Morrissey is in his hotel room in Dublin now, thinking to himself... "these peasants... they love me"

Why did you go?
If you want the Smiths - stay home and listen to a record.......

very articulate, the royal family and the united king-dumb will be proud of you

You're British though, aren't you Irish? Like Morrissey, that other plastic Paddy. Perhaps you should think about moving to the Republic of Ireland, which, although it has been recently propped up by the British taxpayer, is technically an "independent" state.

You're British though, aren't you Irish? Like Morrissey, that other plastic Paddy. Perhaps you should think about moving to the Republic of Ireland, which, although it has been recently propped up by the British taxpayer, is technically an "independent" state.
i would love to move to the republic but unfortunately all my family ties are now in scotland but I'll be sure to visit dear old Dublin again soon, if not next year then I'll certainly be there Easter 2016 for the centenary celebrations of the glorious Easter rising

LOL I thought there were so many comments because it was an amazing gig or something. It may well have been, but 75% of the comments seem to be people quarrelling with each other. May I ask about what exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

America is being propped up by China, the UK's debt is growing every day. What is an independent country?

I can't believe all of this off topic nonsense is tolerated.

Another one who hasn't understood some pretty basic English.

It's your logical process that we don't understand.Example, when I recently ran into a Scientologist on the street and he commenced with a diatribe about the planet Zolloff and floating implants I just shook my head.

Awe that videos ace...

I can't believe all of this off topic nonsense is tolerated.

Anything and everything is tolerated on this website! David Tseng (the owner of this website) has been banned from all future Moz gigs so he has nothing to lose. Yes, it is a right cesspit but the owner does not seem to care. I suppose this tells you what sort of a person he really is.

Beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

This is cute.

10809533_613312878781168_650622327_n.jpg

Why is this 'cute'? Are you trying to discuss 'Girlfriend In A Coma'? It wasn't on the Dublin set-list.

You claim I should go easy on Morrissey because he's 'ill', but remember his hateful claims about Kate Middleton, that nobody could know for sure whether or not she was really ill in that hospital and how she 'suddenly' got better and left. A bit like Morrissey having CANCER to sell a few more tickets? But even with him trolling terminal illness, both London and Dublin failed to sell out. epicFAIL.

"They call him "A quintessential troll, an unmistakable icon…"

Morrissey’s deliberately inflammatory remarks may have called his character into question on many occasions, and his click-bait tendencies can cause even the most ardent fan to despair.

'In this Internet age, Morrissey is the quintessential troll'

http://www.clashmusic.com/reviews/li...2-arena-london

Game. Set. Match.

Best
BB

Why is this 'cute'?

You claim I should go easy on Morrissey because he's 'ill',

Because it's cute, I like her eyebrows and bird's-eye-view state of bliss sniffing Moz's sweat and Avignon.

I never said he was ill, I said he hasn't had enough math courses. I think you make that word plural for some reason. He doesn't have enough maths on in breath while I'm over here with youth on my side trying to like this new Weezer album.

Because it's cute, I like her eyebrows and bird's-eye-view state of bliss sniffing Moz's sweat and Avignon.

I never said he was ill, I said he hasn't had enough math courses. I think you make that word plural for some reason. He doesn't have enough maths on in breath while I'm over here with youth on my side trying to like this new Weezer album.

Do people study mathematic or mathematics?

Do people study mathematic or mathematics?

Okay I see your point there.

Realize will always be spelled with a Z and it's THE hospital.

Nothing to do with Dublin show, though. Is it?
Take care of Barney and yourself.
best
BB

Nothing to do with Dublin show, though. Is it?
Take care of Barney and yourself.
best
BB

She was at the Dublin show and he threw his shirt in her direction and now she's sniffing it, so yes.

Why is this 'cute'? Are you trying to discuss 'Girlfriend In A Coma'? It wasn't on the Dublin set-list.

You claim I should go easy on Morrissey because he's 'ill', but remember his hateful claims about Kate Middleton, that nobody could know for sure whether or not she was really ill in that hospital and how she 'suddenly' got better and left. A bit like Morrissey having CANCER to sell a few more tickets? But even with him trolling terminal illness, both London and Dublin failed to sell out. epicFAIL.

"They call him "A quintessential troll, an unmistakable icon…"

Morrissey’s deliberately inflammatory remarks may have called his character into question on many occasions, and his click-bait tendencies can cause even the most ardent fan to despair.

'In this Internet age, Morrissey is the quintessential troll'

http://www.clashmusic.com/reviews/li...2-arena-london

Game. Set. Match.

Best
BB

Sometimes it helps to know German and read the foreign press. Apparent he got the idea about Kate Middleton from a Swiss gynecologist. Could be exactly the reason why I never went to any male gynecologist voluntarily. And a journalist who attended the Vienna concert asked somebody who tours with Morrissey about the cancer and was told that it was a translation mistake by the Spanish media. The journalist causioned us however saying it isn't "official". Yes, I have known this for quite a while now, but I hate to share things with people whom I hate. Like that woman in the picture whose instagram I looked through and she is of that certain type that follow Morrissey to appear "avantgarde". I wouldn't be surprised if the ones who post those things here telling others to shut up weren't people from "the list" who are paid by Morrissey to f*** people off and finance their travels that way. Some typing styles just match their way of approaching life as can be seen on social media. I went to one of the venues to have a first hand look at these people from "the list". And you know what? They weren't there. Invisible. I wonder where they put their list while they are gone? They are pretty good in giving wrong impressions over the internet. Like that woman who pretended to have bought tickets to several concerts while she is sitting at home on a different continent while the concerts happen. Somebody mentioned that anonymously here in 2011, that people pretend to go to the concerts, but don't, but it is something you have to see to believe. Why would anybody do that? That are Morrissey fans for you. Funny thing is that I saw Morrissey instead and thought he was somebody else, some grey haired grumpy man his age whom I usually have zero incentive to talk to, so that I didn't talk to this one either. I have had a good laugh about people being so sad that Morrissey may have cancer. I almost peed my pants in laughter when the lyrical change at the O2 was pointed out and how Morrissey went to the ground and everybody went ....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom