Dublin - 3Arena (Dec. 1, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat is Murder / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / Mountjoy / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by Morran.

Last edited:
If I do it's related to DUBLIN AND THE O3 ARENA, dumbass.

LOLOLOL! Yes, because there are so many Unicorns in Phoenix Park and an analysis of Morrissey's performance on stage in Dublin wouldn't make sense without some Tarot. You're a right larf! What the hell do you think newbies think of a blizzard of your 'signs', FFS! There's hardly a live thread this year without some nonsense from you then you have the gall to criticize 'Shakespeare'! It won't do, really. Just put me on 'Ignore'. I don't molest you when you post drivel. Get back to mud-wrestling with RB, you're out of your league with BB. Trust me.

Best
BB

ps O2 Arena London. 3Arena, Dublin. Keep up!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey "Brummie," are you bummed "RB" is sorta dumb IRL? :rofl:

Keep talking, f***er. Keep talking.

How would you know that, you clown. Have you met her IRL? Thought not. I hope your thinking is more organised when driving on Cali highways than it is is when you bombard my elegant mind with your ludicrous babble.

best
BB

Last edited:
I think I've finally come to understand why Barleycorn, Butcher, etc. continue to parade this site with their nonsense. They simply do not understand their place in the world.

See, it is the artist's duty to create, and ours to sit back in awe. Others falsely believe that it is their duty to demand of the artist, and the artist's duty to bend.

They are bitter because (a) Morrissey continues to make his art the way he sees fit; and (b) that multitudes of people still sit back in awe, even though it is not to the liking of those who cling on.

Morrissey can say and do as he likes; so long as he brings lasting beauty to this world, he is beyond reproach.

Hilarious stuff. So if Hitler had been a song and dance man onstage as well as a ranting demagogue, would he have been 'beyond reproach'? I like 'they simply do not understand their place in the world'. You mean, like those who challenge Royals? LOLOLOLOL!

best
BB

Because you NEVER hijack a thread with pictures of Tarot cards or Unicorns, or shit, do you? I like 'now go be that not', it sounds like some imprecation in The Book Of Thoth.

Can you please offer your opinions and views on reports of the Dublin concert. Everybody's waiting.....What do you think of Anna Calvi? D'you think she's got the hots for Moz? Is she going to be a rival? Can she support Moz for the next decade like Kristeen? Everyone seems to like her in London & Dublin. What says our resident soothsayer?

best
BB

Unicorns and Tarot cards?? Add a couple of mind babies and we ourselves a trifecta. For the love of Mozz, not on this thread.

How would you know that, you clown.

Because my neighbor Linda just ran to her car in the rain under a hood and I said, "Hello Linda" and she said "HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME? I'M WEARING A HOOD."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Whats with all the interrogations? The MP segment of the Spanish Inquisition is what you remind me of. 'You will answer or we will torture you with fluffy pillows'. lol

Johnny Barleycorn has the right to do what he's doing. It just annoys a lot of people. Of course, Johnny has the right to do things even if it annoys other people.

This doesn't change the fact that what he's doing doesn't make any sense. He seems to think that he's achieving something by posting on an Internet forum dedicated to a pop star that he hates. He thinks that this is an important cause, which is f***ing ridiculous. He thinks that he's somehow challenging Morrissey, which is f***ing ridiculous as Morrissey most likely doesn't even know that "Johnny Barleycorn" and his posts exist. He's living in a fantasy.

The whole thing is absurd and annoyingly self-righteous. I'm reacting to it, as I want to see the person trying to rationalize completely irrational behaviour. Of course, I'd love to see him stop, but I don't think that's ever going to happen, because irrational people are irrational.

It is people like you who have propped up dictators and psychopaths down the centuries.

This is not a psychopathic dictator! This is an English pop singer! You can listen to something else!

Because my neighbor Linda just ran to her car in the rain under a hood and I said, "Hello Linda" and she said "HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME? I'M WEARING A HOOD."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I see.....And this relates to Morrissey's performance in Dublin....because? Or are you 'tired and emotional' and meant to post this in your personal blog/thread in The Pigsty? No problem. We are a loving, empathetic community so no harm done, but do try and keep on topic with the Dublin show from now on? OK! Thanks. Or Kthnks as you so often offer it. *rolleyes*

best
BB

If Mozz doesnt read here ( just to save a few quid he is aiming to take over this site, his 'official' web home having an antiquated and redundant format that renders it unloggable to most visitors), then what is the worry? No harm no foul. Why the uproar?
JB can post to his heart's content, Mozzer occupied with his higher calling.......no interrogations and investigations or beat downs necessary.

I see.....And this relates to Morrissey's performance in Dublin....because? Or are you 'tired and emotional' and meant to post this in your personal blog/thread in The Pigsty? No problem. We are a loving, empathetic community so no harm done, but do try and keep on topic with the Dublin show from now on? OK! Thanks. Or Kthnks as you so often offer it. *rolleyes*

best
BB

- says the troll whose own lengthy diatribes very rarely relate to anything at all. Don't these people have any sense of self-awareness?

best
BB

It's kthx. It's code for KETHER CROSS which is lecture 27 of Kabbala Symposium sans Madonna WITH a man screaming and spitting food in your face, but I digress.

It's kthx. It's code for KETHER CROSS which is lecture 27 of Kabbala Symposium sans Madonna WITH a man screaming and spitting food in your face, but I digress.

kthx for the clarification. How unusual of you to digress from the topic. Can't wait to read your views on the reports of the Dublin show.

best
BB

You've said that before, Charlie. Several times. I'd like to see an Internet forum where people cannot the express the same opinion more than once. You should start one. Good luck. You'll need it.

I write a post, others agree, disagree, or let it pass. I'm no different to any other poster here. I've said positive things about Morrissey when I feel he has deserved praise. It's just that since his comments on Utoya he's lost the plot. As much as his career has been seen as before and after the Smiths, his solo career can also now be divided further as before and after Utoya.

I'm very much looking forward to the death of his Mother so I can post that "it is no different to what happens in McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Shit every day." Oh, wait a second... That would be disgusting and entirely unacceptable if I did that. Just as it was when he did it.

For some reason a few of you have it in your heads that Morrissey is infallible and immune from the strictures of acceptable, civilised human behaviour. He isn't. It's high time you came to terms with that simple fact. It seems to me the real reason you don't like me and certain others posting here is because you do not have the intellect to argue the contrary, hence the calls to ban and moderate opinions you find do not meet your stringent criteria. It is people like you who have propped up dictators and psychopaths down the centuries. It astonishes me that someone like you Charlie, who in many ways is a radical thinker politically, should be so acquiescent in your support for Morrissey, who these days does a very good impression of having all the morals and standards of a sewer rat.

For all Morrissey's claims of being a kind and generous soul, the evidence does not back him up. Black people, fat people, Chinese people, women. There is barely a human on the planet he does not despise, traduce or see as an opportunity to use for his financial benefit. He is free to do that, just as I am free to point it out.

I wish his Mother a long life and good health. She must have a patience of a saint and she has nothing but my deepest admiration.

For what it's worth you and Brummie Boy truly are some of the most amusing people on here. I really appreciate your posts.

Well I was looking forward to reading reviews of fellow gig-goers but it seems 6 out of 12 pages have been hijacked by the resident mentalists....

Ffs if this doesn't demonstrate why this website could do with a degree of quality control then nothing will.

Carry on mentalists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could all you f***tards please go hijack some inconsequential thread like the Madness one or an Andy Rourke thread or something? We get it, you're all f***ing intelligent and opinionated. Yay for you. Now go be that not on the thread about a specific concert of which your opinions connect to NOTHING other than being seen and heard and stroking the dicks that are your internet persona egos.

f*** Dublin !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Could all you f***tards please go hijack some inconsequential thread like the Madness one or an Andy Rourke thread or something? We get it, you're all f***ing intelligent and opinionated. Yay for you. Now go be that not on the thread about a specific concert of which your opinions connect to NOTHING other than being seen and heard and stroking the dicks that are your internet persona egos.

Most ironic post this year...

f*** Dublin !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

For all their faults, and there are many, at least Barleycorn and Brummie can put sentences together and can express themselves clearly and with a degree of logic.

You, on the other hand, are illiterate.

Jay

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom