drunken thoughts... and introduction to my fellow mozzers!

anthony

incorrigible
why i'm single again;

i keep meeting women that are very insipid, and... also they have aural f***ing atrocities in their record collection.
i picked up one woman for an outing, and right after we began to drive off, she rather brashly thrusted her stupid french manicured finger to fiddle with MY stereo (which was (quietly) playing 'judas' by depeche mode, and popped in some cd from her (somewhat ugly) handbag, so that we could all "enjoy" the deep lyrics from whatever rancid cd she put in.. that's right... i mean, why listen to martin gore or the smiths, when i can listen to "soulja boy"? all of his lyrics strike a deep emotional chord within me. with all of us. ...i made four sharp right turns. even drove into the driveway, so that she wouldn't have to walk as far (in retrospect, it was just largely because i thought it was rude to commandeer my stereo without asking). the look on her symmetrical porcelain face was just priceless...

<i>then</i> you meet women that think because they occasionally doodle with f***ing prismacolor pencil sets (whilst slacking off at their lame ass desk job), and seem to have a rather strong aversion to washing their jeans, that they are "artists too"...

oh, yes... hmmm, well that wasn't much of an intro, was it?...

Last edited:
why i'm single again;

i keep meeting women that are very insipid, and... also they have aural f***ing atrocities in their record collection.
i picked up one woman for an outing, and right after we began to drive off, she rather brashly thrusted her stupid french manicured finger to fiddle with MY stereo (which was (quietly) playing 'judas' by depeche mode, and popped in some cd from her (somewhat ugly) handbag, so that we could all "enjoy" the deep lyrics from whatever rancid cd she put in.. that's right... i mean, why listen to martin gore or the smiths, when i can listen to "soulja boy"? all of his lyrics strike a deep emotional chord within me. with all of us. ...i made four sharp right turns. even drove into the driveway, so that she wouldn't have to walk as far (in retrospect, it was just largely because i thought it was rude to commandeer my stereo without asking). the look on her symmetrical porcelain face was just priceless...

<i>then</i> you meet women that think because they occasionally doodle with f***ing prismacolor pencil sets (whilst slacking off at their lame ass desk job), and seem to have a rather strong aversion to washing their jeans, that they are "artists too"...

oh, yes... hmmm, well that wasn't much of an intro, was it?...

I lost my faith in womanhood. ;)

*stands with arms crossed, looking serious*

seriously, Ant...can I call you Ant? first of all, i wouldnt even consider going on a date with a guy unless I had a pretty good idea of what kind of music he was into. ever see High Fidelity? you know that part where Rob Gordon is talking to the Cosby chick, and they have that music and movie stuff in common and he makes a point about how that kind of stuff is actually really important? well i agree. so the fact that you had gone out with a chick that listens to Soulja Boy is YOUR fault. if the guy I was on a date with...or anyone for that matter, took out my Smiths cd and stuck on Soulja Boy, i would immediately hit eject, break the cd over the guys head, and push him out of the car onto the street. :cool:

anyway. so what did you have to drink tonight?? and welcome to solo! :) a fellow drunkard...yay! :guitar:

(i'm sober tonight, surprisingly...)

Nah... i think the world in general ain't that bad. it's bad cuz of women.

they're the root of evil i tell ya.

:D

I read this again and i'm dumb. i admit it.

I'M OBTUSE.

This story is old I KNOW but it goes on.

seriously, Ant...can I call you Ant? first of all, i wouldnt even consider going on a date with a guy unless I had a pretty good idea of what kind of music he was into. ever see High Fidelity? you know that part where Rob Gordon is talking to the Cosby chick, and they have that music and movie stuff in common and he makes a point about how that kind of stuff is actually really important? well i agree. so the fact that you had gone out with a chick that listens to Soulja Boy is YOUR fault. if the guy I was on a date with...or anyone for that matter, took out my Smiths cd and stuck on Soulja Boy, i would immediately hit eject, break the cd over the guys head, and push him out of the car onto the street. :cool:

anyway. so what did you have to drink tonight?? and welcome to solo! :) a fellow drunkard...yay! :guitar:

SOBER??????????????? And you call ME Ant?????????????? :eek:

ROTFL! :D
(You're adorable...)

SOBER??????????????? And you call ME Ant?????????????? :eek:

ROTFL! :D
(You're adorable...)

hahaha, no, i was talking to Anthony, but i quoted you. but i quoted you cuz you were crossing arms cuz they was dissin us wimmenz, and i was defending us. ;)

ok ok, thats confusing...but you get what i mean?? haha yeah...ok.

and thank you! you're adorable too. :p

hahaha, no, i was talking to Anthony, but i quoted you. but i quoted you cuz you were crossing arms cuz they was dissin us wimmenz, and i was defending us. ;)

ok ok, thats confusing...but you get what i mean?? haha yeah...ok.

and thank you! you're adorable too. :p

Of course I get it and I'm totally with you on that.

Sorry, I know it's boring, but I get on with guys and girls too. :) So, nothing's lost, I guess. But the proliferation of such threads slightly worries me, there must be something wrong in the world. :( So many broken hearst... :tears:

Of course I get it and I'm totally with you on that.

Sorry, I know it's boring, but I get on with guys and girls too. :) So, nothing's lost, I guess. But the proliferation of such threads slightly worries me, there must be something wrong in the world. :( So many broken hearst... :tears:

yeah. ive been single for too long. but i dont really mind it all that much anymore. but sometimes i do miss being the little spoon on cold and lonely nights....:o:( :p

oh, of course you can call me 'ant' - just not 'tony'! argh! (there is actually a drunken rant on my profile about that lol)... and in my defense, she was just very pretty... and kind of a 'rebound girl'... but, i suppose that i did ignore some rather obvious signs...

bah! i'm making pretty pictures now!

oh, of course you can call me 'ant' - just not 'tony'! argh! (there is actually a drunken rant on my profile about that lol)... and in my defense, she was just very pretty... and kind of a 'rebound girl'... but, i suppose that i did ignore some rather obvious signs...

bah! i'm making pretty pictures now!

this reminds me of esheh195's problem. he went out on a date with a chick who loved Beyonce, and then she started calling him "boo", and it was all downhill from there....right esheh???? :p

anyway, so see...music is important!!! i hope you've learned your lesson ant. what kind of pretty pictures are you making? i just had this vision of someone drunkenly trying to maneuver an Etch-a-Sketch. :p

Hi, i like the Smiths And morrissey....do you like scott walker? you sound quite violent. do you need a cuddle?

your at work?

no, im not at work. im working sun, tues, and thurs night this week. im just up cuz i slept all day.:)

and yes i would like a cuddle, kthx. :p

this reminds me of esheh195's problem. he went out on a date with a chick who loved Beyonce, and then she started calling him "boo", and it was all downhill from there....right esheh????

Ha haaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Oh dear. shift work sucks!

tru dat!

No:tears: she didn't ring me:tears: i would of still met up with her for drink on saturday (after i had got over friday night:p) actually she could of met up on friday too. I be having words when i see her here:mad:

aww, bad Skinner!! :mad: maybe she was too devastated about the cancelled shows to pick up the phone or leave her room.

ok, i think im gonna try to sleep now, before the sun comes up. that and im bored and theres nothing else to do....:rolleyes:

Sorry, I know it's boring, but I get on with guys and girls too.
You lil' devil you. :horny:;)

this reminds me of esheh195's problem. he went out on a date with a chick who loved Beyonce, and then she started calling him "boo", and it was all downhill from there....right esheh???? :p

Take a day off from Solo and get name dropped. NUGZ!!! LOL HAHA

In my defense...she was a bootlycious little Latina who recently moved here from Cali. :D I remember on our 1st night out she asked me what was up with "that Morrissey guy" that I had all over my Myspaz. LOL So I mentioned that the pics and vids were from the 5 Hammerstein shows I went to. She looked at me like I was crazy...then mentioned that she paid $300 to meet Beyonce when she was living in California. :eek:

Over the next day or so, the text messages started coming in....ones like "I really want to be kissing you now" are cool and I'll be the first to admit...are great for my ego. :cool: But, like the typical guy I am, her pursuing me so strongly made me lose interest. This is when it all went to shit. I received this text...."I'm home sick today...and my Boo hasn't called me. :("

How does one become a 'BOO'? I dunno. I'm definitely not a 'BOO' though, never have been a 'BOO'...never will be a 'BOO'
So I was forced to become 'BOO-WHO?' and run for the hills. HAHAHA
Some worlds should just never mix. Though what can I say...I got a weakness for the chicas.

So yeah, I guess similar musical tastes, etc do make relationships easy...though it can also be like mixing vanilla and vanilla, ya know. Some differences are cool. I've dated girls who were into rap or hip-hop and I rubbed off on them...and they rubbed off on me. (Umm...wait...that didn't come out right, did it? LOL) So I don't think it is necessary for people dating to like the exact same music as long as they are open minded. Where that girl that Ant took out f***ed up wasn't that she liked Souljaboy....it was that she was a rude beyotch who tried a powerplay by throwing her CD on his player without even being polite and asking him. Variety is the spice of life...and I'm down with a girl not digging everything I like...as long as she doesn't call me BOO! HAHA

Ha haaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah....hysterical. :rolleyes: LOL

Back
Top Bottom