Drunk

I tend to go to Morrissey gigs (or any gig) in a state of enhancement. Brits usually have a few beers before a gig anyway (unless they're driving) as its part of the social thing of a night out

I'd have to say seeing Moz on sniff is not a good idea. YOu either get an attitude problem or sweat profusely and puke up outside!!! (Manchester so much to answer for...TWICE!)

Pills are quite good as you get that euphoric feeling. (but then YOU SHOULD GET A EUPHORIC FEELING ANYWAY)

Weed is ok although if at the front you usually get carried away to some distant land ie you were right of stage and now you're by Boz!

Beers are a pre-requisite BUT too many and you can;t remember a thing.

Magic mushrooms helped the whole experiecne and then I met Bozand jesse afterwards still off my face. tHEY WERE VERY KIND!

However I once saw MOz with a stinking hangover (Bridgewater Hall 3 night Mozchester weekend) and as soon as he started the hangover ws lifted and I was cured, but not nearly as cured as the chap who got out of his wheelchair to touch our favourite immigrant!!!)

All of the above combined; not brilliant if you're up the front!!!

So in Lille I'll have a few continental bevvies beforehand and in London well its home of the brash etc etc

I love this post. :)

Iv listened to morrissey on shrooms.When harsh truth of the camera eye came on the photo noises at start i thought a giant camera was coming thought my door to try and eat me :o

Iv listened to morrissey on shrooms.When harsh truth of the camera eye came on the photo noises at start i thought a giant camera was coming thought my door to try and eat me :o

I was trippin once in college and i stumbled back into my dorm room early in the morning and i sat on the bed and stared at my hello kitty doll. my roommate asked me what was wrong and i told her that hello kitty was going to eat me.

Back
Top Bottom