Drinks with Boz and the Boyz

We ran into Boz and the Boyz (minus Jessie and Moz) at the Irish pub in Ventura. Boz was as humble as any other person there. He is such a great person. Solomon was also very cool and I could sense he was sincere in his gratitude towards us (when we told him what a great show they just put on).

PS. I am still a bit drunk as i write this so forgive my grammer.

I ran into Boz and Gustav in the bathroom and we joked a bit about the concert where that dude told Moz to F*** Off. Boz, as he was taking a wiz, starting going off about how he wanted the beat the shit out of that dude. It was just one of those weird moments where you think to yourself, "I can't believe I'm having a conversation with Boz as he's taking a leak." Pretty funny, but hey, everyone was a little drunk so who cares.

So anyways, as Boz is taking a super-long piss, I mention to Gustavo that he is the f***ing luckiest dude to be playing for Moz and he says, "Dude, it's f***ing amazing." So we exit the bathroom enroute to the bar and Boz puts his arm around me as we go down the hall...in a Bro kinda way.

Screw this, I gotta go and take a nap before I pass out. I just thought you'd like to read somethign a little different other than the nasty shit some people have to say about Moz and his shows and set-lists.

I'm sure boz is thrilled that details of his "super long piss" are now on the internet. Well done.

We ran into Boz and the Boyz (minus Jessie and Moz) at the Irish pub in Ventura. Boz was as humble as any other person there. He is such a great person. Solomon was also very cool and I could sense he was sincere in his gratitude towards us (when we told him what a great show they just put on).

PS. I am still a bit drunk as i write this so forgive my grammer.

I ran into Boz and Gustav in the bathroom and we joked a bit about the concert where that dude told Moz to F*** Off. Boz, as he was taking a wiz, starting going off about how he wanted the beat the shit out of that dude. It was just one of those weird moments where you think to yourself, "I can't believe I'm having a conversation with Boz as he's taking a leak." Pretty funny, but hey, everyone was a little drunk so who cares.

So anyways, as Boz is taking a super-long piss, I mention to Gustavo that he is the f***ing luckiest dude to be playing for Moz and he says, "Dude, it's f***ing amazing." So we exit the bathroom enroute to the bar and Boz puts his arm around me as we go down the hall...in a Bro kinda way.

Screw this, I gotta go and take a nap before I pass out. I just thought you'd like to read somethign a little different other than the nasty shit some people have to say about Moz and his shows and set-lists.

Did you mean spelling and GRAMMAR? ;)

Boz drunk, that reminds me of a certain member on this forum on Friday night at the couteeners JJ

Who me? Was I there?:o

Jukebox Jury

Great seeing you pal, also it was great hearing 10,000 people sing morrisseys name during what took you so long

It's a really great story. I must be proud of yourself. I'm sure Boz and the other guys are good fellows. Why didn't Moz drink with you?

Back
Top Bottom