Dreams of Morrissey dying

M

MuteWitness616

I just woke up from a nightmare... Morrissey was doing a show, the sound was bad. Everything was out of sync. The intro music wouldn't play right and finally when Morrissey got on stage, his voice was horrible because he wouldn't hit the notes right...

Then he collapsed and stage and was pronounced dead...

I had a dream that the Smiths reformed and were playing in a small high school auditorium. Morrissey had arranged to take a break and I was going to sing a portion of the set and for some reason this was all understood. My friend was there who is really shy and she was upset at something and I said "I would be with you if it weren't for my love of cock and balls." Then Morrissey disappeared and nobody could find him but people kept rocking out to Marr, Rourke and Joyce. I kept looking for MOrrissey and nobody was helping me. :squiffy: He never died though so other than being my Morrissey dream last night, he didn't die.

That's weird because I dreamt that he died last night as well. I'd been away at college for a few weeks and hadn't heard anything, but when I got home I saw it on the TV, although the cause of death wasn't known until a few days later. It was awful, especially as that then segued into a nightmarish chase in a huge labyrinthine house. I woke up a bit shaken actually. There were some other horrid bits to the first part of the dream that were kind of creepy and upsetting as well but I can't quite remember it. Hmm. :(

I think maybe we could use a Morrissey sighting big time. :o

I didn't get any vibe of that sort and dogs can smell human death long before it arrives. Unless of course their nose is blocked.

If he dies it'll probably be under the weight of MS WIDDECOMBE.:crazy:

Then all Morrissey fans will be mad at her and will skin her alive, which will give me immense satisfaction.:mad: :) :mad:

edit: internet connection working ok everyone? Mumu? Yes? Nono just checking.

Last edited:
That's weird because I dreamt that he died last night as well. I'd been away at college for a few weeks and hadn't heard anything, but when I got home I saw it on the TV, although the cause of death wasn't known until a few days later. It was awful, especially as that then segued into a nightmarish chase in a huge labyrinthine house. I woke up a bit shaken actually. There were some other horrid bits to the first part of the dream that were kind of creepy and upsetting as well but I can't quite remember it. Hmm. :(

That is strange

A Morrissey fan I follow on twitter also mentioned a dream of Morrissey's death (of cancer, incidentally) on the night of August 4th. Etrange...

Really?
ClareQuilty.jpg
humbert.png

:) mmm mmm mmm those dreamers are onto something.

Or not at all.

The mind speculates. As always... How could we possibly know? :)

At least noone dreamt he was getting married. (":barf:" -Ok, you can stop barfing Morrissey, we got it)

:straightface:

Maybe he's just sleeping?

Can you imagine if he's dead?

I suppose it is what he wanted.

Struck down in his prime ;)

Weird guys, I had a dream the other night he was dying of cancer. There was a notice in a bookshop saying he only had 10 weeks, or maybe days to live. Nowhere else had any information and myself and some other Morrissey fans were gloomily walking the streets to try and find out what was going on. Someone was in a news agents reading The Sun and NME but there was nothing being said about Morrissey. We didn't believe it could be true but there were so many fans in the streets who had heard the same that we conceded it must be the truth. I started to cry and then I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom