Dream support?

I forgot to give big ups to El Vez as one of my faves. Phranc, Sack, and El Vez are all bands/artists I have paid or would pay to see in their own right.

I would love to see Belle & Sebastian as Mozzer's support, but it would never happen...and I'd explode if such a bill came to be.

It's totally icing on the cake when a great band is also the support act for Morrissey. Even then, it would be difficult to watch them night after night for 100+ shows however much they varied the setlist if they weren't Morrissey.

Although I won't miss the dischordant keyboard pounding and the Kate Bush-like shrieking, I will miss KY's costumes and wardrobe malfunctions. I was so looking forward to seeing what she would wear on Halloween.:mad:

I saw Girl in a Coma when they did a show wiff Red Lightning last year. Good show but the poor venue sound obscured the lyrics. I have a cd of theirs I have not listened to yet. I think one of their songs is also part of the pre-show music.

oh, youre going to balto then?

Deadbeat Darling.

a NYC band (for the most part) could have performed tonight that is for sure and I highly recommend everyone to go to their myspace page to check them out.

ohh I love the pipettes! I just missed them here in chicago too, i didn't even know they were playing

Back
Top Bottom