Morrissey Central "DOWN IS UP, UP IS DOWN" (July 16, 2022)

DELFONICS-820x514_nstldp.jpg

William Hart (center), aged 77, Rest In Power.

As per the Book Of Condolence thread.
Regards,
FWD.

This one actually hurt me this time. The Delfonics were a very important group to us growing up Chicano. It was nice to see Moz play this song in Vegas before the show and the crowd singing along.

Strange coincidence :paranoid: that M put that Delifonics song in his pre-show, can’t remember him mentioning that group before.

Ya might be on to somethin'.
Durin' his new song I Live In Oblivion,
Moz has a backdrop of Jean Gabin.
Just looked it up... Jean Gabin is dead.

View attachment 82899

ah yes, but he passed in 76.

I’m just saying, if you’re an artist that Morrissey has recently put in his pre-show, you best go and get a check up. 👩‍⚕️:pray:

ah yes, but he passed in 76.

I’m just saying, if you’re an artist that Morrissey has recently put in his pre-show, you best go and get a check up. 👩‍⚕️:pray:
dont book any holidays either.

Interesting. Morrisey displaying black artist , and young men or some old pic of white dudes. I wonder ??? His audience is mostly white and Latino from all Latino America . Why don't you morrisey display during your concerts famous Latin artist pics too. ?? Selena, for instance , Richie Valens, soda stereo , Jose Jose, etc just during your American concerts 🤔🤔

Yes the truth that yes. There are many Soda Stereo with its singer Gustavo Cerati is one of my favorites and is from my country Argentina.Gustavo was known in America all and even Cris Martin of Cold P canto Cerati.. For me it would be an honor if Moz put a picture of Soda Stereo or Gustavo Cerati, also Cerati loved Smiths and Morrissey in fact sang before Morrissey one of the times Moz was in Buenos Aires.!!!! Viva Cerati and Morrissey!!!

I meant that Gustavo Cerati sang first, then Morrissey came out as the highlight of the night. Oh oh my Moz :ROFLMAO:

Interesting. Morrisey displaying black artist , and young men or some old pic of white dudes. I wonder ??? His audience is mostly white and Latino from all Latino America . Why don't you morrisey display during your concerts famous Latin artist pics too. ?? Selena, for instance , Richie Valens, soda stereo , Jose Jose, etc just during your American concerts 🤔🤔

¡Roca del pavo!

Turkey With Sombreo.jpg

Look at me, I’m Morrissey and I’m not racist. Yeah right!!

How about the legendary Pablo Cruise or Patrick Hernandez?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom