Dover, DE - Firefly Music Festival (June 19, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Staircase At The University / The Bullfighter Dies / You Have Killed Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm, correction by an anonymous person

Last edited:
What a revelation for Moz - to find out that other people can be just as contrary and difficult as he is...

Where is Do ver, DE?

That's one f***ed up looking crowd. Looks like a Green Bay Packer tailgate. Was Julia there?

Must be a good Outlet in Do ver for Nancy to shop at. I can't think of any other reason for him to play a festival in Do ver, DE.-Anonymous

Last edited:
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/music-festivals/6605507/morrissey-firefly-2015

"But that's the compelling beauty of Morrissey. While a plethora of performers pretend like they don't give a f***, he really doesn't."

I may be angry sometimes but then I sit back and reflect upon things and ALWAYS come to the conclusion that I would absolutely HATE it if Moz would largely play hits and Smiths songs and give everybody what they want. God, I would even be disappointed in a way. Now it's out. I confessed. I can't help it. Go on Moz.

Is this the full set?

Alma Matters confirmed?

Suedehead
First of the Gang to Die
Alma Matters
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
(The Smiths song)
Meat Is Murder

There were more songs like that. He definitely sang Speedway and Everyday Is Like Sunday for example.

Festival looked like a white trash version of Coachella, there was mud everywhere , people were wearing rain boots.

KF is bird for kefi or spirit. C is bird for see. It was all the dogs of Yulin asking him to see them. In alchemy this is the gold distilled from a shitty experience, but Moz isn't an alchemist. He's a literalist.

I'm sorry it was a crappy night. :(

Why is there so little people there, i don't care if maccas playing, you march your ass to Morrissey. (This coming from a girl who considers the Beatles to be her favourite band) poor moz i felt so sad, please somebody tell me the clip in top is wrong.

I find it so funny that everyone writes "Morrissey keeps his set heavy on his latest album". The facts don't show that, to be honest.

WPINOYB-songs played:

New Orleans - 9/21
Atlanta - 7/22
Durham - 6/19
Washington - 8/20
Firefly - 4/15

If we take the deluxe album into account, there are 18 new tracks. Yeah, I'm totally outraged right now that he has the nerve to play 4 to 9 new tracks in a set list of about 20 songs. What does he think?

I don't know why people give a shit if he plays hits or not. I just want to see him move it on stage

He certainly left an impression. It was Bold of him to play that set and specially meat is murder.

Proud to be a Moz fan. Say what you will but I don't see many artists doing this and that's what sets him apart.

I see this in a different way. Yes - I agree, playing the video to the crowd was a risk. But as a man, he's used to getting his own way, he conducts interviews by e-mail, never does live interviews anymore, and the reason for that is because he likes to have control. In a situation like this, where the crownd haven't all paid just to see him, and they start rebelling against what they're seeing and hearing - it's just not something he's used to experiencing - he's used to having control and when he doesn't, he doesn't know how to respond to being challenged in an immediate, as-it-happens scenario. So he does this. That's how I see it.

Ok, please explain why you spend your time on a site dedicated to a person that your clearly not a fan of anymore.
It is very perculiar behavior. There surely must be something else you can spend your time on. You just come across as a pointless troll. Your picture indicates your old enough to know better. This is such child like behaviour.

"Would you like us to go?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Suedehead

The Bullfighter Dies & You Have Killed Me

Suedehead
First of the Gang to Die
Alma Matters
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Ganglord
Kiss Me a Lot
World Peace Is None of Your Business
The Bullfighter Dies
Speedway
Staircase at the University
The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Meat Is Murder
What She Said

This Billboard's so called article should have been published on a blog. It is not an article of a journalist, it is an article of a fan with a poor content. Who cares that he is a fan, I guess he fills one line in the void of his work, next time dude, ponder on what you write like Simon Goddard, Nick Kent, Jon Savage or writes about vegetables

Macca is Paul McCartney from one of the best bands in the world the beatles

Please forgive us Yanks if we don't know your cute little nicknames for your celebs.

Andy Murray=Muzz
McCartney=Macca

Please forgive us Yanks if we don't know your cute little nicknames for your celebs.

Andy Murray=Muzz
McCartney=Macca
I don't care if you yanks don't know the nicknames, you make it up in kindness and being eccentric :) i'm not a brit and i'm a swede (not refering to the vegetable)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom