Double Trouble - how often has Moz played same song twice in one concert?

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Moz played Ganglord twice at Marley Park in Dublin in 2006. The first time there were technical difficulties although he'd almost finished it, then he did it in full again. He played 'There is A Light' twice in Dublin's Point Theatre back in 2004. I don't know how rare it is for Moz to play the same song twice during one concert. I'm interested to see what other disciples think.

I don't if this includes the smiths but I remember a few concerts on YouTube where barbarism would get played twice

And a few of shows in the early years, wasn't "Hand In Glove" played once during the show and once as an encore?

Probably I'm not sure. That's what happened for barbarism when I say it. Got played once and then in the encore. In early shows I could understand, you don't have maybe enough songs you think good enough but by there second album I would imagine this problem put to bed

On the Smiths concert video in Hamburg, they played This Charming Man twice because the first time someone shouted "Wankers" into a mic during the intro. I guess the idea was that only the second version would be broadcast, but the producer doesn't seem to have noticed the problem.

Back
Top Bottom