Dorrissey the SAD OLD c***!

fortbethel

I TOLD U SHE'D LOSE IT! She can't get her band 2 blow her like rod f***** stewart tried in the 70's! Dorrissey's A TWAT and her new album BLOWS! This tour's going 2 BLOW! Dorrissey should just get false teeth & die!

I TOLD U SHE'D LOSE IT! She can't get her band 2 blow her like rod f***** stewart tried in the 70's! Dorrissey's A TWAT and her new album BLOWS! This tour's going 2 BLOW! Dorrissey should just get false teeth & die!

Sometimes I think you are funny, but this post is not amusing.

Do not call Morrissey a c***.

Are you ok? :confused:

You have issues.

See a shrink.

Everyone's favourite schizophrenic returns :rolleyes:

Fort-bellend?

Woohoo, yeah!

(?)

What are you talking about.

I TOLD U SHE'D LOSE IT! She can't get her band 2 blow her like rod f***** stewart tried in the 70's! Dorrissey's A TWAT! This tour's going 2 BLOW! Dorrissey should just get false teeth & die!

"She can't get her band 2 blow"
"This tour's going 2 BLOW"

Are those two statements not somewhat contradictory? :confused::rolleyes:

Does Mozzer blow or not?? Why not clarify that for us, old love. Then we can have an angry trolling session based on clarity rather than confusion.com.

Is it just me that finds threads with four letter words in the title (specifically C*NT and F*CK) a little bit upsetting?

Not too bad if it's in the body text of the thread, but in the title?

This means you have to look at these words on the home page.

I'm probably just a bit sensitive...

Tags
fortbethal=cunt
Back
Top Bottom