Don't you wish you could email Moz?

Why? That was a funny link and one of the best feel-good news stories I've read in months.

It's much easier to click delete than to ignore a ringing phone. And it's not like I'd share the address with any of you lot...

Just about as much as he's glad he's able block many of our emails....

Tell me about it. I have $789,301 locked away in a Nigerian bank account seized by a warlord in 1998, and if only Morrissey could wire me the small sum of $50,000 I could free it up and share 50% of the money with him. I know it would help with the Joyce situation, but I can't get through to him!

Come on, Morrissey, give me your email address!

Tell me about it. I have $789,301 locked away in a Nigerian bank account seized by a warlord in 1998, and if only Morrissey could wire me the small sum of $50,000 I could free it up and share 50% of the money with him. I know it would help with the Joyce situation, but I can't get through to him!

Come on, Morrissey, give me your email address!

Hahaha, you can always write to Morrissey's management/record company/law firm. :p

Hahaha, you can always write to Morrissey's management/record company/law firm. :p

I've tried. No luck. Not even a courtesy reply. I don't get it-- sure, Morrissey may have explosive kegs between his legs but you'd think SOMEONE at Sanctuary could have used some cheap V|@gra.

Claudia, that was linked on my friend Molly's blog- same place I got the link I posted! No wonder I like you, we think alike.

I wonder if he knows about Lolcats. The internet is good for some things, after all.

Honestly, how could he not know about lolcats? I mean, he lives in the world and has internet access! If he doesn't, then his friends who do have his email address are no friends at all. How could your true friends not send you lolcats occasionally? :p

In one of those photos of his old house thier was what looked like a mac on a table right in the corner of the room. i can`t find the picture:( he is sitting in his house on the sofa if eneyone had a link?

Awesome! I just knew I like Morrissey for a reason!

/mac bigot

I'm one too, although a fairly recent convert. :p And after I had one for about 18 months, my mac-hating husband sheepishly asked me one day which mac I thought he should buy. After quietly observing the fact that my computer just, you know..... worked like it was supposed to with no drama, he wanted one too.

Hmmmmm........ this reminds me of something I was thinking about the other day! I don't think he has his own comp at the mo (what wit touring and having no house), so it's likely he has one of those hotmail-type accounts that he can access on any computer. Now, I presume Julia has his e-mail address, so if you were really good at hacking, you could get into her computer via "true-to-you" and see his e-mails, although that depends on whether she uses a hotmail-type account or outlook express, but again, if you were a good enough hacker, the former wouldn't really be a problem.

My impression of Julia, given her age and webmistressyness, was that she had made her money in dotcoms and that is why she is free to follow Moz about the world. In other words, I think she's got the security thing all wrapped up and no one would be able to hack into her email.

In any case, I only want Moz' email address if it's freely given to me by him. I'm not a stalker.

In one of those photos of his old house thier was what looked like a mac on a table right in the corner of the room. i can`t find the picture:( he is sitting in his house on the sofa if eneyone had a link?

couldn't you imagine him sitting around in a bathrobe and glasses and surfing the web?:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom