Done with the last final for this year!

G

greasetea

I shall celebrate by paying three call girls to sit there and stare at me while they eat choclate syrup. They must eat gobs of it until they feel sick.

Why?

Because I love how money is so powerful. I love money and I love being extremely, obscenely uncaring about anything else.

And when the last call girl screams that I am a sick bastard, I will smile and hand her a hundred so she can pee on herself while lip synching "How Soon is Now?" Oh won't Moz be proud?

> Why?

> Because I love how money is so powerful. I love money and I love
> being extremely, obscenely uncaring about anything else.

Oh, how I missed all of you this weekend! Yes, Greasetea, money is very nice...if you know how to spend it and take care of it. I imagine you are so smart you would know how to do all of that. Babble, babble, babble...I guess I am so happy that the hard drive is now replaced I don't quite know how to use my words!!! Hmph.

Ta-ta!

Folly is fully happily

Hey Folly, just want to say if i don't hear from you again...Happy Holidays to you (and the monsters..ooga booga!)

Glad to see you back.

Okay I used my one nice post for the day.

Re: Folly is fully happily

> Hey Folly, just want to say if i don't hear from you
> again...Happy Holidays to you (and the monsters..ooga booga!)

> Glad to see you back.

> Okay I used my one nice post for the day.

Ha ha ha...yes, they are happy. And so is Toys r Us! At least as far as my purchases go.

Yes, I am back, so to speak. And I appreciate the one nice post. You might start confusing people who don't understand though!

Time for the youngest monster to go to the doctor...ugh. Shots and all. I take them daily, so maybe she won't be so upset by the old needle. I think she really freaks out from the holding her down part. She hates that. I guess she won't be one to tie up and tie down later on in life!

:::crossing fingers the ol' tower holds onto the new hard drive for longer than 5 minutes here!:::

Ta!

Ooooo, Greasetea, I missed ya!

Oui! Try taking them 3 times a day...ouch!

For the record, the little monster did VERY well- although she was punctured 4 times. I will say this: for all my years experience with doctors and their services, man can they be pompous assholes!! Sheesh! The jerk proceeded to argue with me on the benefits of calcium, then left the room and forgot to tell the nurse we were waiting for the shots. We sat and played for almost an hour before it hit me how long it was taking her( I didn't have my watch on, and they had no clock in the room- I can see why.) I finally went in search of someone and found the office dark, and no receptionist: they had all gone to lunch! I went to the outer office and found a curious accountant who was surprised to see a patient at lunchtime (it had gotten to be 12:15 by the time I figured out we had been left.) who then went and found my nurse who apologized and told me the doctor hadn't told her that we had anything left to be done. NICE, eh?...It then took her another 25 minutes to prepare all the syrums, then tried to find the jerko in the white coat calling himself 'MD.' and couldn't, so we finally left the office at 12:45...Quite the ordeal!!!

Ta-ta...:::feeling quite drowned right now!:::

Re: ah non !

> For the record, the little monster did VERY well- although she
> was punctured 4 times. I will say this: for all my years
> experience with doctors and their services, man can they be
> pompous assholes!! Sheesh! The jerk proceeded to argue with me
> on the benefits of calcium, then left the room and forgot to
> tell the nurse we were waiting for the shots. We sat and played
> for almost an hour before it hit me how long it was taking her(
> I didn't have my watch on, and they had no clock in the room- I
> can see why.) I finally went in search of someone and found the
> office dark, and no receptionist: they had all gone to lunch! I
> went to the outer office and found a curious accountant who was
> surprised to see a patient at lunchtime (it had gotten to be
> 12:15 by the time I figured out we had been left.) who then went
> and found my nurse who apologized and told me the doctor hadn't
> told her that we had anything left to be done. NICE, eh?...It
> then took her another 25 minutes to prepare all the syrums, then
> tried to find the jerko in the white coat calling himself 'MD.'
> and couldn't, so we finally left the office at 12:45...Quite the
> ordeal!!!

> Ta-ta...:::feeling quite drowned right now!:::

i'm stunned...... but you really need to hold forth???

Back
Top Bottom