doncaster will happen simply because.....

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
tis north of england , south yorkshire to be exact - morrissey cant look like a southern jessie wi a bit of a sniffle not turnin up for his pit shift to these sort of fans- northern morrissey fans simply wont accept it! like they wont want to see him singing tmaaparis to sum celebrity types- so lad will don his donkey jacket n pit boots n gerron wit bloody job n think his sen lucky not avin to lick road clean wi tounge!

tis north of england , south yorkshire to be exact - morrissey cant look like a southern jessie wi a bit of a sniffle not turnin up for his pit shift to these sort of fans- northern morrissey fans simply wont accept it! like they wont want to see him singing tmaaparis to sum celebrity types- so lad will don his donkey jacket n pit boots n gerron wit bloody job n think his sen lucky not avin to lick road clean wi tounge!

Sounds like the script for Kes:D

Jukebox Jury

We don't put up with 'man-flu' up here. He'll have to do Donnie and Mackam land.
He's a northern lad, he'll know!

Donkey jacket n pit boots?

Luxureh!

doncaster won't happen.

sorry :mad: :(

On a purely personal note, I hope Donny is postponed.....
The Premier League shifted City v Derby County from Tuesday to Wednesday as we are playing Sheff Utd in the cup today.
I know others will have arranged travel and hotels blah blah blah so hope it is on for you.
But for me..... move it:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

http://www.true-to-you.net/

come to daddy i mean doncaster

Press release regarding London concert dates
26 January 2008

Tour promoters SJM have announced that Morrissey's concerts scheduled for tonight and tomorrow night at The Roundhouse have been postponed due to illness. The iconic artist lost his voice last night four songs in to the fourth night of a run of six sold out shows at the legendary venue. He has been ordered by doctors to rest for the next four days. The sold out UK tour is scheduled to continue in Doncaster on Wednesday night. All ticket holders to the Roundhouse dates should retain their tickets and an announcement will be made this week.

All ticket holders will be contacted directly where possible.

Information regarding rescheduling or refunding will be carried on www.gigsandtours.com as soon as available.

On a purely personal note, I hope Donny is postponed.....
The Premier League shifted City v Derby County from Tuesday to Wednesday as we are playing Sheff Utd in the cup today.
I know others will have arranged travel and hotels blah blah blah so hope it is on for you.
But for me..... move it:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

After today Jukebox - You may want to change your plans back to Morrissey - Big Disappointment!!! We will be freefalling down that table now!

After today Jukebox - You may want to change your plans back to Morrissey - Big Disappointment!!! We will be freefalling down that table now!

In Sven We Trust.....

even Preston beat Derby yesterday.... surely we cannot fail:eek:

Jukebox Jury

You are so right you know. That's why on here and on the night when I was complaining about it I was bombarded with "leave the poor man alone" "someones ill!". He's hardly f***ing dying is he? People are telling me not to be so insensitive when he's ill but as you say he's got a bit of a sniffle. I know he can't help being a man but he could remember his roots, us northerners have been through worse things than a sniffle! Get a grip man!

You are so right you know. That's why on here and on the night when I was complaining about it I was bombarded with "leave the poor man alone" "someones ill!". He's hardly f***ing dying is he? People are telling me not to be so insensitive when he's ill but as you say he's got a bit of a sniffle. I know he can't help being a man but he could remember his roots, us northerners have been through worse things than a sniffle! Get a grip man!

Steph
That's what I love about you;)
You have balls.:D

Jukebox Jury

Is anyone else sick of northerners going on about northern stuff all the time?? Change the record, the days of pits and pigeons are gone!...But I'll still be in Donnie on Wednesday. Do they sell San Miguel up there??!

Is anyone else sick of northerners going on about northern stuff all the time?? Change the record, the days of pits and pigeons are gone!...But I'll still be in Donnie on Wednesday. Do they sell San Miguel up there??!

well mayb its because the north is better than the south, the crowd on friday at roundhouse were terrible compared to up in't north

Do they sell San Miguel up there??!

No, it's strictly John Smiths Bitter, dripping butties and Pontefract cakes.
If you want an email as to whether the gig is on or not forget it: Carrier pigeon only.

Jukebox Jury

just heard morrissey is judging streethouse whippet show up in wakefield same afternoon . my moneys on "gritty lass" at 3/1

Back
Top Bottom