Doncaster - The Dome (Sep. 30, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Have-A-Go Merchant / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of 'Jim Jim Falls'.

Last edited:
He also said that he was sitting up in bed last night watching his favourite film, Godzilla.
A cross between Edith Sitwell
And...... I’ve forgotten the rest🤪
Too much pina colada ... ;)

Ok , this is great ! (Michael@NineTimesFined )

Fd798vjWYAAyn7Y

The end

My 28th Morrissey show tonight, 31 years after I first saw him at the Doncaster Dome, I think that was the last time I saw him sing Our Frank before tonight.

So many highlights to pick from, the new songs sounded great, Bonfire Of Teenagers in particular went down very well, I Am Veronica is very catchy and would be a great single, Rebels Without Applause was a joy and has a bit of a Smiths sound to it. It was also incredible to hear Frankly Mr Shankly live after all these years. The words for Keith Bennett were heartfelt and touching. Overall, I loved the setlist which had a great balance between the crowd pleasers, the new songs and some brilliant b-sides.

Loved it but would’ve also loved a higher tempo 2nd half. To me it was crying out for a ‘Sis I’m a poet’ or ‘Billy Budd’. ‘N. front disco’ I don’t mind if u forget me’ for example.

That said. Still superb.

FB_IMG_1664581751364.jpg

(P.Towner)

Can anyone confirm if the PETA stall were selling these separately from general merch?
FWD.

Floored by the audio/visual swirl of a Jack the Ripper. Band sounded tight. Moz sang with gusto and was generous with the gags as well.

He really is one of the last of the famous international playboys.

x

Full show - only audio !!!

Audio ripped:

Not got time to scrutinise it, but if decent - will chop in to tracks.
FWD.

GENIAL!! I am very happy because Moz is being received so well in his land, Moz deserves it, he is a great singer, my favorite. !!! Perfect pants. Although I love and it fits the color black very well, Moz should introduce some colors in her dress, in Manchester it has to be dazzling. Thank you Moz for continuing to sing Love from Buenos Aires, your eternal fan!!!!! Lujissey!!! ❤️ Espero poder verte algun dia ,muy contenta de verte tan bien,y muy triste de no poder estar ahi para escucharte,TODO LLEGA!!!

Back
Top Bottom