Doncaster - The Dome (Sep. 30, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Have-A-Go Merchant / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of 'Jim Jim Falls'.

Last edited:
Needs to sort the ending (as for many years), the crowd want more and it’s not clear to most people it’s finished. Prefer the ‘who put the M’ style… oh well

Big cheer for Alain Whyte (“made in Balls Pond Road..”)

Everyday in Doncaster

Have a Go Merchant?!?!

orange caramel disney GIF

Needs to sort the ending (as for many years), the crowd want more and it’s not clear to most people it’s finished. Prefer the ‘who put the M’ style… oh well

Big cheer for Alain Whyte (“made in Balls Pond Road..”)
There’s a reason….. he makes a getaway.

Let’s hope they can put the poor boy to rest with Winnie. It shook us all to the core and still does.

What was said exactly, can you remember?
He said something like “he was both saddened and pleased to hear that it looks like the remains of Keith Bennett have finally been found. Let’s hope that Keith and his mum Winnie can finally rest in peace.”

Hopefully, Jim Jim Falls' memory is correct re: setlist.

This is still not the correct way that site is meant to operate:

Screenshot_20220930-225552~2.png

So if we're incorrect / Jim Jim Falls' memory isn't accurate - they've just doubly propagated misinformation. Really thinking the setlist can wait a day or two...
FWD.

*removed to Blackpool tread :wink:

Last edited:
The one listed here sounds right

SER was filming parts, or snapping.

He said something like “he was both saddened and pleased to hear that it looks like the remains of Keith Bennett have finally been found. Let’s hope that Keith and his mum Winnie can finally rest in peace.”
And mentioned he was killed by Brady and Hindley

That’s as far as I remember it, there definitely wasn’t anything else tonight and he didn’t play the other Jack!

What did Moz say right at the start before going into HSIN?

A special mention to the chap singing William it Was Really Nothing in Asda afterwards.

What did Moz say right at the start before going into HSIN?

A special mention to the chap singing William it Was Really Nothing in Asda afterwards.
"What's a nice boy like me doing singing in a joint like this..."

FWD.

He also said that he was sitting up in bed last night watching his favourite film, Godzilla.
A cross between Edith Sitwell
And...... I’ve forgotten the rest🤪

Let’s hope they can put the poor boy to rest with Winnie. It shook us all to the core and still does.

What was said exactly, can you remember?
He said that he hopes it is Keith and that he and his mother Winnie can finally rest in peace

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom