Doncaster pre show

Yes. Lovely vegan burger and fancy drinks as well.
You do realize of course that I said that completely at random, intending to be silly. Yet whatever silly pub name I come up with already exists IRL.It's humbling, it is.
I see it's a chain so maybe I saw one in a previous life and remembered...

Bottomless brunch though: so you couldn't take Morrissey there.

Right, I really should googmap Doncaster now..

You do realize of course that I said that completely at random, intending to be silly. Yet whatever silly pub name I come up with already exists IRL.It's humbling, it is.
I see it's a chain so maybe I saw one in a previous life and remembered...

Bottomless brunch though: so you couldn't take Morrissey there.

Right, I really should googmap Doncaster now..
Or it just could be that you’ve been slung out of there when you’ve maybe had one to many shandy’s????

I very much doubt it tho..... you seem far to sensible for all of that😁
Anyhow ... I’ll m back home after my three day Northern tour.
I’m with my trusty cheese board, figs, olives, dips and an uncut brown loaf with a chilled bottle of white, and watching Sky football, feeling very content with life.

Looks like the Hilda Ogden of Doncaster’s gaff.
It’s funny you should mention the
Great Hilda Ogden......
444EDFFC-CAB6-4383-9DE9-05554DBAB0D9.jpeg
627E9EF2-F25A-46F8-BABD-4026A9524CBA.jpeg

Or it just could be that you’ve been slung out of there when you’ve maybe had one to many shandy’s????

I very much doubt it tho..... you seem far to sensible for all of that😁
Anyhow ... I’ll m back home after my three day Northern tour.
I’m with my trusty cheese board, figs, olives, dips and an uncut brown loaf with a chilled bottle of white, and watching Sky football, feeling very content with life.
Are you saying I can't hold my half-pint of snakebite that lasts me all evening???!:frowning: (I can hold my liquor shockingly well I think, considering the size of my body.)( I started when I woz in primary school).
I prefer to get drunk at home actually, like a proper alcoholic, but I rarely do. Dog puke ain't pretty, Carl. And we have to lick the floor clean afterwards.

Glad you had a good time. I wouldn't have left the couch for these things you went to but I might have to see the gold pineapple for myself one of these days. 👍 ( when I find where Doncaster is)

Not familiar with these ladies but the second one matches the pineapple to perfection. Compliment her for me.
You never seen Coronation street?

Snakebite🤪🤪
Used to drink that when I was 19-20
Always thought it was better with a dash of Blackcurrant cordial.

Albert Tatlock would chin you.
I’d be more scared of Elsie Tanner
Or Ena Sharples ....

I loved Mozz in his Ena Sharples t shirt at Blackpool.
If that T shirt said “Morrissey “
On it as well, then I’d have bought
One.

You never seen Coronation street?
No, maybe half an episode in all...already explained that to Smiths85, I know it's shocking but deal with it guys!
I sort of know the "Neighbours" theme song tho, isn't that enough? Jesus.

Albert Tatlock would chin you.
Albert Tatters can tie me to a bus and parade me through Doncaster mate, I still won't know who he is.

I’d be more scared of Elsie Tanner
Or Ena Sharples ....

I loved Mozz in his Ena Sharples t shirt at Blackpool.
If that T shirt said “Morrissey “
On it as well, then I’d have bought
One.
Don’t you remember the Morrissey Ena Sharples ‘I’m not sorry’ wrestler tees? Got one in Manc a tidy while back. —- here you go @Carlislebaz

D86CAE81-7F0A-4BCE-BD5C-1768743EC886.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve just been looking to if Stockton-On-Tees was sold out... it is😬

Back
Top Bottom