Doncaster pre show

Aly Panic

Slap Me On The Patio
Doncaster Aftershow

If you're coming to Doncaster today, I'll be outside The Dome after 7pm if you want to buy tickets for the Aftershow which is at Flares on 5 Hall Gate, Doncaster DN1 3LU.

Every time I hear "Doncaster", I think "donkey". Don't know why...
If he has a pre-show drink he might arrive on one...To liven things up a bit...

Anyone know the stage times for tonight? I'm driving up from Derbyshire and don't want to miss a thing.

And onwards then to Doncaster. Currently in the Whitelock Taps in Leeds - such a blessed relief from the dives of Blackpool. Mr Shandy is wearing, for some inexplicable reason, an Erasure sweater. Myself? I have gone a little left-field and you will spot me by my Microdisney t-shirt. And there we will be, the ever-flipperty gibbets around the town.

And onwards then to Doncaster. Currently in the Whitelock Taps in Leeds - such a blessed relief from the dives of Blackpool. Mr Shandy is wearing, for some inexplicable reason, an Erasure sweater. Myself? I have gone a little left-field and you will spot me by my Microdisney t-shirt. And there we will be, the ever-flipperty gibbets around the town.
It’s absolutely pissing down in Doncaster right now......

I’m afraid the the rain might just flatten my hair. 😎

Because apparently Doncaster has so much more to offer 😂🤣

A ‘humdrum’ town , specifically, is Doncaster

And onwards then to Doncaster. Currently in the Whitelock Taps in Leeds - such a blessed relief from the dives of Blackpool. Mr Shandy is wearing, for some inexplicable reason, an Erasure sweater. Myself? I have gone a little left-field and you will spot me by my Microdisney t-shirt. And there we will be, the ever-flipperty gibbets around the town
I'm a fan of both. And of your posts

RIP Cathal

Now that's the type of rosy cheeked optimism we love to hear from Morrissey fans. Onward and downwards ;)
Haha! As you may be able to tell I'm pretty much as cynical, and pessimistic, as Diogenes. I guess your past, like everything, shapes your mindset.

Luckily, I managed to get a ticket to see him in Stockton in a week's time.

Onwards and downwards is the only way to go! 😆

Because apparently Doncaster has so much more to offer 😂🤣
Doncaster is a very friendly place. The peeps I’ve spoken to today are absolutely wonderful.
I’ve just eaten my plant based burger..... and will wash it down with a pina colada

🙄🙄🙄
5FD75B18-31F7-49D2-BC6A-FB6B29BDCD97.jpeg

Mr Shandy has taken ill. We will be a little late.

Bloody hell I didn't expect that from Doncaster!!!
It's a bit too fancy for me, I would of been happy with just a golden donkey.

What do the S&L stand for? The Slug and Lettuce?
Yes. Lovely vegan burger and fancy drinks as well.

Came up from London in the rain. Great gig, although strange venue walking in under the kiddie slides! Great to see Our Frank getting some love.

Am here on my todd but was thinking of popping into the afterparty. Anyone fancy adopting a southern lass for the evening, otherwise I might go back to the hotel. 😊

Haha! As you may be able to tell I'm pretty much as cynical, and pessimistic, as Diogenes. I guess your past, like everything, shapes your mindset.

Luckily, I managed to get a ticket to see him in Stockton in a week's time.

Onwards and downwards is the only way to go! 😆

Back
Top Bottom