Morrissey Central "Don’t forget me." (May 7, 2023)

full

For six to eight weeks each spring, the ice floes of the Gulf of St. Lawrence and the eastern coast of Newfoundland and Labrador turn bloody, as some 300,000 harp seal pups, virtually all between 2 and 12 weeks old, are beaten to death–their skulls crushed with a heavy club called a hakapik–or shot.

full

Canada's absolutely adorable first family. Aren't they just beautiful?

Last edited by a moderator:
A fact is a fact. The truth is devastating. We all live in a terrifying world and nothing seems to be changing for the better.

With this post and the one about the King, I get a sense of the familiar Morrissey back on firmer ground. We are entering a new phase, both wondrous musically, and demanding fortitude to face down horrors like these

The Truth About Ruth

Do You Feel The Seal?

Wouldn't be nice to do the same with them? With Theirs?

Ok no, let the haters rant about

these people wear fur with a straight face,they literally have an animal on their back but it doesnt seem to bother them,theres cruelty everywhere not just on the battlefield.
at least king charley banned anyone from wearing fur at the coronation which was a step in the right direction.

these people wear fur with a straight face,they literally have an animal on their back but it doesnt seem to bother them,theres cruelty everywhere not just on the battlefield.
at least king charley banned anyone from wearing fur at the coronation which was a step in the right direction.
That's not true. Charles' robe of state that he wore is trimmed with ermine. It was the same one used by his grandfather at his coronation in 1937. Peta UK says that the King's Guards' caps are made from Canadian bear fur.

That's not true. Charles' robe of state that he wore is trimmed with ermine. It was the same one used by his grandfather at his coronation in 1937. Peta UK says that the King's Guards' caps are made from Canadian bear fur.
google is a wonderful thing,how long did it take you to find that out.

Anyway, this message makes me think Morrissey might have watched the coronation concert on TV last night, because the drone light show featured a number of images of endangered animals and also the Simple Minds song Don't You (Forget About Me) was performed.

Seeing Charlie and his lot waving their glowsticks and flags last night and dancing awkwardly to take that and lionel richie (poor sods) made me realise, no matter what i think of them, i would still rather have that than the shit show of cowardly politicians we have now, spouting their shit daily.
Trudeau being one of the worst.
I hate them all, useless hypocritical wankers.

Anyway, this message makes me think Morrissey might have watched the coronation concert on TV last night, because the drone light show featured a number of images of endangered animals and also the Simple Minds song Don't You (Forget About Me) was performed.

Lucky him. I did even know the coronation was happening until AFTER it had, and that was pure perfection for me.

Lucky him. I did even know the coronation was happening until AFTER it had, and that was pure perfection for me.
I suppose he could even have been at the concert. His shoe designer, Stella McCartney, gave a little speech about saving the planet.

Back
Top Bottom