Morrissey Central "DOLPHINS SWIM TO RESCUE YOU SCHOOLS OF FISH WILL KEEP YOUR THROAT AFLOAT OWLS BOW THEIR LEARNED BROWS, SO…" (July 19, 2022)

0-5_copy_5_dzefge.jpg

(Uncredited image - Iron Bridge).
FWD.

I just rang the number - a woman did answer. She said "Hello", I said "Hello". She then said "Hi", and then I asked "Who is this?" She then said "Hello", I then said "Hello". She then said "Hi".

I had an incoming call so I hung up. I wasn't sure if it was some random person or the elusive Veronica. If anyone dares find out, do share.
Hello, hi.

some prostitute jokes.
what did the prostitutes left leg say to the right leg--between you and me,we can make a lot of money.

you know what they say about blind prostitutes--you have got to hand it to them.

i think iv been spending too much time with prostitutes---during sex my girlfriend said give it to me and i pulled out my wallet.

That theme tires me, I do not understand Veronica's lyrics although I sense it.... Moz didn't spend much on this :rubor:perdon Moz!!!

I've always thought "top bell" meant that subscribe button on YouTube, not a belle. But oh well anyhow let's hear the proper studio version first.

ps: Is theironbridge's account still private on Instagram? There were some lovely works there, at least much better than what SER had been providing us with over these couple of years...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom