Morrissey Central "DOLPHINS SWIM TO RESCUE YOU SCHOOLS OF FISH WILL KEEP YOUR THROAT AFLOAT OWLS BOW THEIR LEARNED BROWS, SO…" (July 19, 2022)

0-5_copy_5_dzefge.jpg

(Uncredited image - Iron Bridge).
FWD.

The weakest of the new, unearthed songs, but if it helps him get a record deal - bring it on!!

Phoned the number for an appointment with the lovely Veronica; now a big white BMW with blacked-out windows is parked out the front of my house and I’ve had multiple text messages threatening to kick my head in if I “don’t pay up” - anyone else had this issue?

I just rang the number - a woman did answer. She said "Hello", I said "Hello". She then said "Hi", and then I asked "Who is this?" She then said "Hello", I then said "Hello". She then said "Hi".

I had an incoming call so I hung up. I wasn't sure if it was some random person or the elusive Veronica. If anyone dares find out, do share.

Phoned the number for an appointment with the lovely Veronica; now a big white BMW with blacked-out windows is parked out the front of my house and I’ve had multiple text messages threatening to kick my head in if I “don’t pay up” - anyone else had this issue?

yes that’s me out front, you better pay up mate! 😠

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom